Womens Running

First day of school Friday - Supermoms (Read 15 times)

Zorbs

beskirted & manicured

RR - 8K run/walk on the gym TM, hot tub.

TR - starts preschool today!  he was up with me at 4:55 to pee and knows that daylight = wake up time so I successfully convinced him to go back to bed since it's still dark out.  Score.

FR - noodles, veggies tofu, didn't have this on Wednesday.

5K - 24:10 | 8K - 40:41  | 10K - 51:40.6 | HM - 1:51:10 | 30K - 2:44:54 | Marathon - 3:59:26

http://runningskirtsandmanicures.blogspot.ca/ 

runnergirl9508

RR: Bootcamp followed by a 5-6 mile run. It's 38*!!!

TR: so excited that gma is here! Insisted we go out in her Jeep yesterday, and was laughing and clapping while we drove around.

NRR: DH got to feel the baby kick last night Smile

zorbs: hope B likes school!!!

5K: 19:15       Half: 1:29:35       Marathon: 3:13:08

Erniegirl

RR - I was planning to run my 32k long run today, but we got heavy snow yesterday evening and then it poured overnight night and it's still pouring rain, extremely windy, and everything is flooded. So this sucks. I guess I'll head out and see what it's like. If the conditions are horrible, I guess I'll do a short run today and then my long run really early tomorrow morning.

TR - She's right into the toilet humour. One of the other moms brought some homemade chocolate oatmeal squares to the community centre yesterday. S kept taking bites and saying "Eat poo! Mmmm!" and laughing her head off. The two little boys she was sitting with thought it was hilarious.

FR - Pizza, salad

5k - 20:46          10k - 41:27         10 mile - 1:15:32          Half marathon - 1:39:15      

runninmer

Morning.

RR:  5 after work on a TM.  Crazy winds out there today.

BR:  Good night of sleep last night.  Didn't see him much yesterday, but long enough to have to change a poop-plosion that went all the way to my pants.

TR:  Put his finger in above mentioned poop-plosion.  Yep.  Thats my kid.

NRR:  Got a new retainer yesterday after my original broke and whoa, this one is tight.  Good though...keep my teeth straight.  Had book club last night which was fun.  We went to dinner to celebrate two of the ladies birthdays.  It was nice to get out.  Although, I am always the first one to leave.  I hate that, but I have the longest drive, then pump, get ready for bed...leaving at 8:45 puts me in bed by 10.

FR:  Margaritas last night.  Yum....

Upcoming Races: 

Gazelle Girl 1/2 Marathon 4/13 - 1:48:46

beckykay

Friday!!!!!!

RR: 3 easy

TR:  Dragging this morning.  I literally had to push him out the door this morning.

NRR:  Inlaws are at lowe's pickup up drywall for the attic.

FR:  Takeout since the inlaws are here.

Zorbs:  Hooray for preschool!

RG:  R is too cute.

Ernie:  We joke around and say "poo in your shoe" a lot at home.  C thinks it is hilarious.

Mer:  Yuck, I do not miss poo explosions.  I stopped wearing my retainer right before C was born.  I can't handle it.

Just gotta get through next week at work, then bossman goes on vacation!!!!!

Zorbs

beskirted & manicured

rg - are the roads a soupy mess there?

ernie - I am afraid tomorrow morning will be a skating rink.  But I'd rather have the skating rink than 80 kph wind gusts.

mer - I somehow lost my retainer (I'd wear it occasionally to keep my teeth straight) and now I fear that I will go back to having vampire teeth.

becky - http://www.adventuresinacetone.com/2014/02/press-release-opi-partners-with-coca.html

5K - 24:10 | 8K - 40:41  | 10K - 51:40.6 | HM - 1:51:10 | 30K - 2:44:54 | Marathon - 3:59:26

http://runningskirtsandmanicures.blogspot.ca/ 

superspike113

Honorary Old

RR: Going to wait til tomorrow and see if some of the chest congestion breaks up.

TR: Ended up sleeping til 10 am at daycare, stayed awake til about 12:30 but was really out of it and bawling over every little thing, then slept 3 more hours. Still managed an early bedtime too! He seemed back to himself this morning.

FR: Randomness last night. Tonight will be either corn chowder or turkey minestrone.

NRR: Apparently we are having some of the firefighters over tonight for beers, my friend Lynn is pretty messed up after going to the suicide call (I guess she knew the guy from her hometown) and needs to drink some Fireball.

2 Mile: 17: 11   5k PR: 27:45    5 Mile: 44:11    10K: 59:01    Half: 2:15:59     Marathon: 5:50:07

superspike113

Honorary Old

zorbs- I use the "its dark time, we need to go back to sleep" on R a lot. Summer is going to suck.

RG- sweet on the baby kicks

Ernie- silly kids. R said something about his butt to me the other day, and I felt kind of bad because Miss Jody has declared "butt" a verboten word and he's supposed to say bottom. Too bad my friend's DH taught him how to say Butthole too...

Mer- how long do you have to wear a retainer? I know nothing about orthodontics.

Becky- I almost ordered pizza last night, except for the fact that the place with the better GF pizza doesn't deliver and I was too lazy to drive to town (about 3 miles).

2 Mile: 17: 11   5k PR: 27:45    5 Mile: 44:11    10K: 59:01    Half: 2:15:59     Marathon: 5:50:07

runninmer

spike - that has to be horrible to respond to a call like that and it be someone you know.  Glad R is feeling better...hope you are on the mend too!  I got braces as an adult (23 or 24).  I plan to wear the retainer for quite a while.  I HATED my teeth growing up and the fact that my parents did nothing about it.  Honestly, it was the best money I ever spent.  My teeth were so bad students made up nicknames for me at one point....yeah.

becky - I hope the day goes fast for you!  At least the up side to the inlaws being around is take out!  Yum.

ernie - The weather here is gross, too. TM it is.  I am wondering about my LR as my route, no matter how I run it, has a good 3 mile stretch headed West and that is were the wind will be coming from tomorrow.  Awesome.

rg  - Awesome about the baby kicks!  Have fun with your mom.

zorbs - I can't wait to hear about B's first day!  When is his b-day?  J's is in April and we are already talking with him about turning 3.

Upcoming Races: 

runninmer

CAR - If you are out there...at what age did you start BLW with your girls?

Upcoming Races: 

superspike113

Honorary Old

Mer- a few years back, DH had to respond to the suicide of a guy he carpooled with to work every day. He was really messed up for a few weeks after that and when we were talking about it last night he said that he has images burned into his memory that will never go away. He said the worst part was spending time with a guy every day and having no idea that he was so depressed and was abusing pain killers.

Kantkatchme

Mer-  I can't find the baby bullet.  I'll ask mil if it is at her house (a bunch of baby stuff ended up there when we moved). As for BLW, A started when she was around 6 months.  She grabbed something off my plate so we started her on Avacado fries (just slices she could grab) sweet potato fries and banana.  I figure if they can grab it and get it in their mouth then they are ready .  We started with food that turned to mush with any sort of pressure. Then added more textures as she seemed ready.  A lot of time she would put it in her mouth then push it out with her tongue.  It's a messy but fun process.

I havent run in a week, we have a stomach bug and sore throat goibg through the house.  I'm ready for Flip flops.