Womens Running

TGIF Supermoms! (Read 17 times)

Zorbs

beskirted & manicured

ER - ST and foam rolling at the gym.

TR - as I said, POOPED ON THE POTTY! He said, "poop's coming!", ran into the bathroom and slammed the door in my face.  I went in after him to put the potty seat on, but he refused to use it and stood on the stepstool and squatted.  He had a perfect morning with PT - went pee 5x in the toilet and not once in the diaper when we went out for 40 min - I kept him pantsless the whole time at home.  Unfortunately, he has Thomas underwear that he refuses to wear, I'm thinking a trip to Target for him to pick out his own undies is in order.

FR - panko crusted fish sticks, green beans, roasted potatoes.

5K - 24:10 | 8K - 40:41  | 10K - 51:40.6 | HM - 1:51:10 | 30K - 2:44:54 | Marathon - 3:59:26

http://runningskirtsandmanicures.blogspot.ca/ 

runnergirl9508

Zorbs- hooray for the PT success!! Enjoy your SRD today. I've never used panko before, but hear its good!

RR: double today- morning run of 5-6 miles, then meeting with a few Ragnar teammates at 8pm for 3-4. I'll run again early tomorrow morning, to finish off my Ragnar practice weekend. Smile

TR: puddle stomping all the way to th park and back on our walk last night, he had so much fun.

NRR: MIL/FIL are back, and apparently no one had balls big enough to stand up to the aunts, because they are coming. Today. Sad  Not happy.

5K: 19:15       Half: 1:29:35       Marathon: 3:13:08

running eh

RR - 5ish with the stroller later today.  Going to take it really easy because I think I am going to try my LR tomorrow afternoon.

KR - should have just gotten up at 445 for my run since the kids were up around 5 anyway.   GRRR!

FR - I have no idea...

Zorbs - Yay for PTing success, sounds like he just needed to do it in his own time!

rg - enjoy the double!  I love the puddle stomping so cute.  Hope everything goes smoothly in your full house this weekend!

CTimesTwo

Morning,

RR - nope, RD.. it'd be lovely if we had this fall weather for my half next weekend..

TR - .... and another tantrum last night.  I ended up holding her in one arm while I made dinner and that stopped the tears.  Guess she just wanted to be held.  She was pretty happy the rest of the evening.  She mowed down dinner like she has a hollow leg (and she ate tons at daycare) and we ended up putting her to bed a half hour early and she went right to sleep.... growth spurt maybe?

NRR - DH has the same cold/sinus issue I have except he sounds a lot sicker than me.  He's not a wimp about being sick, he just denies he is and won't take meds unless it's necessary (like when he had strep).   I'm feeling better today so hopefully it was a short lived illness.

zorbs - that's great about the PT... i think it's cute that he announces when he needs to go!

rg - ugh on the family visiting.. I hope you manage to have an enjoyable weekend still!

eh - yep, my FR would be: ummmm... we need to grocery shop or we'll end up eating out all weekend...

mrszackmorris

rr: srd. Got in a few miles last night. It was so nice and cool out!

kr/tr: loved their first ballet class.

br: sick. Randomly cried out numerous times in his sleep last night. Still sleeping now.

br2: c's birthday party on Sunday.

nrr: we all have back to school colds already. Really quite miserable.

fr: going out to Mexican for lunch with the kids and neighbors again.

CARunningGirl

Bad Ass Mother Runner

Morning!

RR - SRD.  Will foam roll, and do my calf raises (I've been pretty routinely doing them for at least 3 weeks every day - go me!)

TR - spent the morning yesterday at MIL's house, went to the splash park and had a picnic, had a great time.  It tired her out too bc she wanted a nap, which of course made bedtime a bit more of a struggle.  Hopefully she doesn't nap today.

BR - 1 year today!!  I see tantrums in our future, M didn't full out tantrum but I think Olivia will.  She was throwing her food off her tray the other day and I put it back up and held her hands and told her in a calm voice that she should not throw her food, and omg she lost her shit.

FR - I went downstairs to get a roast to bring up for the slow cooker last night, then put laundry in the dryer, and promptly forgot to bring up the roast.  Maybe I'll go get it  now, and cook it in the oven instead.

5k - 22:56        10k - 46:13          HM - 1:45:39          FM - 3:57:03

Blog: http://terryruns.wordpress.com/

Erniegirl

RR - 10k. The cool weather is here, so I'm sure it'll feel wayyy better than my last run!

TR - Last night, she was actually helping me out while I was making dinner by bringing over vegetables for me to chop. This is huge, because she's usually a terror when I'm making dinner and decides that's when she wants my full attention and to be picked up and held. She's currently running around the house with a pillow, which she throws on the floor and dive bombs onto at various intervals.

FR - Pasta with  salmon, zucchini and cherry tomatoes in a garlic cream sauce.

NRR - My throat feels yucky. I suspect I have caught DH's man cold.

5k - 20:46          10k - 41:27         10 mile - 1:15:32          Half marathon - 1:39:15      

Erniegirl

zorbs - Woo-hoo, B is rocking the potty training! Yum, panko and fish go really well together.

rg - When is Ragnar? Ugh, I guess it's not TGIF for you with all the ILs descending on you. I would just be polite, but go about doing my own thing for the entire weekend. And perhaps have the aunts sleep on the floor in the same room as your ILs. That'll teach everyone to book a hotel next time.

eh - How long is your LR tomorrow? Ew on the 5 am wake up. Too early!

cx2 - Even if it's not quite as cool next weekend, I'm sure it won't be nearly as hot as it was the past few days.

mrszm - It would appear we all have back-to-school colds as well, despite none of us being in school. Enjoy the Mexican lunch - sounds fun and yummy!

CA - Happy birthday to O! Ha ha, at least you didn't put the roast in the dryer, which is where I thought the story was going Smile

5k - 20:46          10k - 41:27         10 mile - 1:15:32          Half marathon - 1:39:15      

superspike113

Honorary Old

RR: 2.6 miles. Had some thunder down under brewing and walked home. My gut is still healing.

TR: Funny how quickly they can go from adorable toddler to screamy monster. I had to carry him out of a sporting goods store like a sack of potatoes yesterday, and just 5 minutes before he was charming the shoe salesman.   He's going to go to a community festival thing with his godmother tomorrow, this frees me to drive to wenatchee to return my hiking boots and go to a baby shower without finding a sitter.

FR: I think I'm going to eat a buttload of veggies tonight- DH will be at work, and I made a crappy lazy dinner last night.

NRR: I feel like I have no time for anything lately.

2 Mile: 17: 11   5k PR: 27:45    5 Mile: 44:11    10K: 59:01    Half: 2:15:59     Marathon: 5:50:07

CARunningGirl

Bad Ass Mother Runner

TR - wanted to strangle her this morning she was so whiney, now she's playing alone in the backyard! bliss Smile

zorbs - yay for poop in the potty!! hilarious that he stood, but whatever.

RG - uuuuuggggh on the IL's!!!

r-eh - grrr at the early morning! Hope the 5 goes well and your legs are rested to LR tomorrow.

cx2 - I bet she's just super tired from all the new excitement, plus if she's having a growth spurt, I hope it passes soon though, cause tantrums x dinner prep suck!

mzm - poor baby Sad O's been crying out a bit too, she's got M's cold.

ernie - yay for a helpful toddler! YUM on your FR. Booo to the man cold! LOL on the roast in the dryer, at least it would be defrosted!

spike - booo to the failed run. I made a giant tub of guac since my dh was out last night, mmmm!! A kid free day sounds awesome, enjoy it!

5k - 22:56        10k - 46:13          HM - 1:45:39          FM - 3:57:03

Blog: http://terryruns.wordpress.com/

Zorbs

beskirted & manicured

rg - I far prefer panko to regular breadcrumbs, which I find too heavy.

eh - are you still in the area? unfortunately we're doing the LR tomorrow morning.

cx2 - the long range forecast for around here is looking good for next weekend.

mrszm - awww, random night time cries make me sad.

CA - I also thought you were going to say the roast ended up in the dryer. Happy birthday to O!  I was terrified that I'd go back into the bathroom to find a steaming pile from B on the floor.

ernie - I think that is the first time I've ever seen you repeat a meal. Surprised

spike - my gut still isn't right after the kale.  I think my problem with kale is that when I eat it, I always eat a metric buttload of it.

5K - 24:10 | 8K - 40:41  | 10K - 51:40.6 | HM - 1:51:10 | 30K - 2:44:54 | Marathon - 3:59:26

http://runningskirtsandmanicures.blogspot.ca/ 

running eh

cx2 - hope you and DH get better soon.  The weather is great for running!  I hope it stays this way for you.

mzm - glad ballet went well!  DD1 wants to take ballet, but DH and I always try to convince her try something else.  It looks so boring to me, but I can see why little girls are attracted to it.  AND, I guess running is even more boring!  I LOVE Mexican!!

CA - Happy Birthday to O - that went so fast!   Great job on the foam rolling!  I used mine for the first time ever on Wednesday night and I think I helped.

ernie - you had me at garlic cream sauce, YUM!!!  Do you have a recipe for the sauce or do you just make it up as you go along?  17miles tomorrow - it's getting up there now!

spike - I hope that gut heals for you soon.  You are always so super busy, but I hope you can get some time to relax a bit too.  Have fun at the shower!

Zorbs - Not going to be around on the weekend, but maybe the middle of next week.  I am working nights, but I don't know where yet.

Erniegirl

spike - Ah, the old sack of potatoes walk out of a store. Sometimes it has to be done. Hope your gut is better soon!

zorbs - The idea of a kale binge is so funny to me. I must not be making my kale right, because it's never THAT delicious.

eh - I make my sauces up as I go along, but the basic ingredients are garlic, basil, oregano, chicken broth/white wine, cream/milk, and a bit of flour or corn starch for thickening. Then you can add whatever other seasonings you want as as you go. I love the flavour of roasted garlic, so I roasted some with my dinner last night to use tonight. Sometimes I add Garlic Plus seasoning for more flavour, or tomato sauce to make it a rose. Sometimes I also just buy the jarred PC or Classico rose sauce.