Womens Running

Frantic Friday - Supermoms (Read 19 times)

CARunningGirl

Bad Ass Mother Runner

Just a couple...

zorbs/spike - we could for sure buy it from amazon/apple but then it's associated w/ those devices, so I'd rather get the bluray if I can so we can play it on any tv.

RG - Lori and I try to schedule all our long runs together, other than the 2 weeks when she was in mexico I think we should be able to also.

5k - 22:56        10k - 46:13          HM - 1:45:39          FM - 3:57:03

Blog: http://terryruns.wordpress.com/

Erniegirl

mer - Nice work on running in the rain! It is raining here today and I was dreading getting out there in it, but once I got going, it wasn't bad at all! YAY for STTN! Ha ha on J announcing he was wearing underwear. I guess it's better than him announcing he's NOT wearing underwear!

rg - No smell of spring here yet but I did hear some birds chirping! That is a good idea re: playing with a bunch of bowls and cups and water on the kitchen floor. I think I will put a few towels down and let S go to it after her nap.

e-rain - I felt the toughest age was right around 12 months. She had started walking a bit, but didn't get really good at it until 13 months, so she was always frustrated and crying. Plus she was getting her two front teeth and was a mess from them and never slept. That was a bad month! I thought it was interesting that everyone's answer to your question was different.

zorbs - Chicken provencal is with tomatoes and herbs and olives. Buds on trees??? Burlington is clearly a tropical paradise. I think we are weeks away from buds. We still have tons of snow in our yard. Does B act differently at all when he's lying? S loves to tell lies, too, like about what she ate or what she did that day, but she thinks it's hilarious so is always smirking and laughing when she's lying. I guess since B is older and better at communicating he can keep a better poker face.

CA - Way to go O on the two-word sentences! Ha, I love that you don't necessarily have dinner planned but you're all set in the snack department. That is totally how I feel on Fridays, too.

Arm - So cute about waking the girls up with a song! When I was in my early-to-mid 20s, I always stayed up all night if I had an early flight to catch. Now I feel like I'm too old for that shit! I would rather get a few hours of sleep than none at all.

Spike - If it makes you feel better, I take S to lots of playgroups so I see tons of kids interacting everyday and they all suck at sharing and act like jerks at various times, and then are sweet as pie and sharing like champs at other times. So, I know it sucks to feel like your kid is being a jerk, but I am sure he is not the only one! I am usually the first one ready to go dancing, but I think my cold, marathon training and the winter blahs have been a triple whammy and I really feel like I need to rest. I like your idea of a beer on the couch!

5k - 20:46          10k - 41:27         10 mile - 1:15:32          Half marathon - 1:39:15      

superspike113

Honorary Old

Ernie- There was a little boy at the daycare yesterday that was the son of Jody's son's roommate and needed backup childcare. R played so good with him- shared and was really sweet. R is so good with new people, on his best behavior, but once he knows you he shows his true colors and lets 'er rip lol

2 Mile: 17: 11   5k PR: 27:45    5 Mile: 44:11    10K: 59:01    Half: 2:15:59     Marathon: 5:50:07