Womens Running

Too Tired for Tuesday - PREGGOS (Read 319 times)

TNesq

tay - gl with the childbirth classes. Boo to the doggy who has to go to the vet....our pets need their routine visit - better get that done soon.

sasha - yay for maternity bargains at Target! the stuff at the target closest to me is usually pretty picked over...although I haven't really looked at it in depth yet.

Ozzy - LOL on the LO dance party.  Are the probiotics in pill form or how do you take them?  I'm desparate to get some more regularity - I was fine until about two weeks ago now everything has slowed WAY down. ugh.

Canada - the dress sounds really cute! And it probably looks great on you - on me it would probably look like a weird tent with legs Smile

Mann - when do you get to find out the sex?  GL getting by without the kitchen! That is certainly brave of you.

MA- glad you got reassurance from the MW, but boo that there isn't anything you can do for the pain! I hope it resolves soon.  But growing uterus= growing baby, right?

QOTD (a bit late): when did you guys move up bra sizes?  I'm normally a barely B, but I'm starting to spill out a bit...but I don't want to invest in new bras if I'm going to have to do it again in a month or so. I def. need some new sports bras - didn't have to worry about bounce at my former size, but now it's a problem, so my cheap, old sports bras just aren't cutting it as well.

youjustpassedme

PGR: Same ol'. Woke up with a huge leg cramp this morning. Owweeee. Went away after about 10 seconds, but ME NO LIKE. Someone's going through a growth spurt because I can't stop eating. All of you gaining only 10 pounds, 15 pounds... I can't stop eating and now look like I'll be waaay over my projected weight gain. Not happy. I could eat right now, in fact (starts scrummaging around for snacks).

NPGR: Getting worried about money, which is PGR related, but not. I'm freelance and won't be able to take much time off after LO is born. I had projected some money coming in but now it's not. Sadness.

ER: no Tracy Anderson DVD today - thought I'd give my legs a break after that cramp this morning. Had to walk about 45 minutes to drop off a parcel that was juuuuust too big to drop off in the mailbox. 

MArunning: I had pain at the top of the belly starting around 23/24 weeks. 

Canada: Sorry baby class was kinda scary. Are you learning about post-baby stuff too? If so, share!

TinyTeri: welcome! Good luck with the house selling!

monk: I'm so sorry you're still ill!

TNesq: I hope this cold bypasses you! Make yourself some ginger tea - boil sliced up ginger - I swear it works.

Tayraes: I also don't get the 3 hour classes for prenatal, especially since we're so sleepy at this time.

Sasha: I'm super impressed you're doing the videos, even though it is tough. Nice work!

Ozzy: Oh, I've heard about all the paperwork needed to change your last name! Hope you're not swamped and also hope you feel better soon!

Mannula: Wow on the kitchen renos!  How far along are you?

Mannluna

TN: I found out the sex on Dec 20th.  I've considered getting my own u/s to find out now but I'm going to hold off so I can do gender reveal for the grandparents on Christmas day.  If I find out sooner I know I cant keep a secret that long.  5 days of holding it in is going to be difficult enough!

You: its hard to see the scale jump up so quickly.  I'm 17w and i've gain 10lbs.  It would be nice if I can stay under 35lbs total but eveyone says your body will gain what it wants.  If you're hungry you gotta eat just try to choose wisely. 

Kitchen demo just started today.  Contractor said 2 weeks so I'm just counting on 3 weeks.  The fridge has been moved to the garage and I made a makeshift kitchen with microwave, toaster, coffee pot, and crockpot.  I have a utility sink out there to wash dishes.  I really want to avoid ordering pizza and takeout over the upcoming weeks. 

TNesq

YJPM - if it makes you feel better, I can start posting my weight gain - currently up 8-9 lbs at 15 weeks, aiming for 15-20 by 20 weeks Smile

MA runner girl

TN - I moved from D to DD bras at about 20w, but I probably could have at 8 weeks LOL just chose to spill out of my bras for a bit there...

PRs: 5k - 21:22, half marathon - 1:39:43, marathon - 3:37:16

youjustpassedme

Thanks for that Mannluna and TNesq Smile