Womens Running

Music Monday - Supermoms (Read 25 times)

mrszackmorris

Bermy: you got it. Pretty much doing anything makes it hurt especially stairs and sitting down on the floor. Showering seems to always open it back up as well. Part is scabbed over but the worst part is still an open wound. I didn't plant any herbs so no clue about the basil. I am making fresh tomato and mozzarella salad this week and that uses basil but only 1/2 cup.

BermyHorse

mrszm - you pretty much summarised all the unavoidable physical acts of mothering there which all seem to involve the knee. Has it got to that deep bone ache stage where you wonder if you chipped the bone? I have lovely scars all over my knees from completely mis-judged acts of rambunction.

5K 21.12   10K 50:12   HM 2:07   FM 3:50:31

CARunningGirl

Bad Ass Mother Runner

Bermy - in the doc's on FB (the very first doc I believe) there is a recipe for beef and basil, not sure if it fits w/ your current diet plan, but perhaps for DH?  It's a fabulous recipe that DH got from a friend who runs an Indian restaurant at our farmers market.  I also have a basil 'tree' in a pot outside that I need to think of a way to preserve before everything freezes.

5k - 22:56        10k - 46:13          HM - 1:45:39          FM - 3:57:03

Blog: http://terryruns.wordpress.com/

mrszackmorris

Bermy: ha! i thought that after I typed it out!! Nope it's right along my knee cap so definitely no bone chipping just so deep that it will take time to heal.