Womens Running

Extremely Tired Thursday - Supermoms (Read 17 times)

superspike113

Honorary Old

Moxie- I am drinking a mug of hot water right now. I have also been consuming large amounts of tea. May I suggest Celestial Seasonings Green Tea? Beautifully balanced flavors and no bitterness.

2 Mile: 17: 11   5k PR: 27:45    5 Mile: 44:11    10K: 59:01    Half: 2:15:59     Marathon: 5:50:07

runninmer

moxie - I totally didn't put that together!  How fun!  And super duper yummy.  DH was telling me about two rounds of snow this weekend.  Yuck for so many reasons.

Upcoming Races: 

Gazelle Girl 1/2 Marathon 4/13 - 1:48:46

Zorbs

beskirted & manicured

spike - he has the odd accident in his pants, but generally only pees himself while sleeping/wearing a diaper.  I think about how far he has come in the last little while and I'm very very happy with his potty progress!  The key for him is to keep him in underwear as often as possible, we have hidden the pack of diapers at home.

5K - 24:10 | 8K - 40:41  | 10K - 51:40.6 | HM - 1:51:10 | 30K - 2:44:54 | Marathon - 3:59:26

http://runningskirtsandmanicures.blogspot.ca/ 

superspike113

Honorary Old

spike - he has the odd accident in his pants, but generally only pees himself while sleeping/wearing a diaper.  I think about how far he has come in the last little while and I'm very very happy with his potty progress!  The key for him is to keep him in underwear as often as possible, we have hidden the pack of diapers at home.

Yup. I almost caved a few times and went back to diapers but our daycare lady said to stay strong and just do lots of laundry, and she was right. I don't even carry a diaper in the car anymore, just a spare outfit in the car and a pair of his undies in my purse and I might not even do that a whole lot longer.  B is doing a great job, it seems like it just all of a sudden clicks for them. R would do really good and then have like one small accident and to motivate him to stay dry all day with no accidents I would give him a fudgesicle in the evening if he did all of his potty in the toilet (nighttime diaper wetting didn't count).

2 Mile: 17: 11   5k PR: 27:45    5 Mile: 44:11    10K: 59:01    Half: 2:15:59     Marathon: 5:50:07

beckykay

Spike: Bwahahahaha.  K asked me the same thing last night only I wasn't home yet.  I said, "open the fridge, what do you see?"  yeah, that's dinner.   Make something.

runnergirl9508

Spike- it's a molar that I had a cavity filled in several years ago. The filling is shrinking and the tooth has chipped twice. The dentist gave me the option of a root canal or extraction, and I said "Pull it!" At least this way I won't have to mess around with a crown or having to redo the root canal in a few years.

becky- glad the tooth pull was easy for you! I haven't had my wisdom teeth out, as I only have the top two, and the bottom ones never grew in. The top ones don't bother me, so I'm not messing with them.

Ack- at the dentist now!

5K: 19:15       Half: 1:29:35       Marathon: 3:13:08

Hi!

RR training for Boston. so over the cold weather. 10mi on treadmill

BR 7mo old still not sleeping through the night

KC born 7-14-13. RC born 7-21-15

Old PR's: 5k 19:36, 10mi 1:07:46, HM 1:30:04, M 3:06:19

Working on a Comeback after baby #2