Womens Running

TIME TRAVEL THURSDAY DIVAS (Read 16 times)

taylorma1

Outwest- I am teaching 4 classes a week. Essentially I will be on campus from 9am til 10pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays. There will be an undergrad assistant but they can't prepare the lectures or grade anything. They just help out explaining the topics

MA runner girl

Jewel - Wasn't your other marathon really hilly too? I wouldn't worry about it, since as you said it wasn't the greatest training. I think spring marathons are harder than fall, since you have all summer to acclimate to the heat, and then it's usually cooler on race day which helps! Anyways, I would say Sept 7/8 is the ideal weekend for a tune up. Or if you found one labor day weekend and just do a longer wu/cd, since you would still have one more 20. I wish I could come pace you again. That was seriously a blast!

PRs: 5k - 21:22, half marathon - 1:39:43, marathon - 3:37:16

OJewel

MA - Yea, the other one was crazy hilly. And I ran too agressively in the first half. I had such a great time running with you at Hartford, you kept me going! I just spent time looking for a half on 9/7 or 9/8 but no luck, blah. There are a couple labor day weekend, so I guess I could do the half and then as you said a longer warmup or cooldown. I'd love to know where I am fitness wise on the half.