Womens Running

Unusual XT Friday (dailies) (Read 19 times)

Lizziebeerunning

Cupcake Connoisseur

Cathy – Awe, sweet of you and your co-workers to do a surprise baby shower! Enjoy your rest day! Are you running long this weekend? I have used my treadmill once! Haha. It totally didn’t dawn on me that this morning. I could have started on the treadmill and then finished outside. There was no way I would run 16 straight miles on there. But I could have done half and half! DUH LIZ. Now I know Smile Yes, I fixed my one eye Smile OMG on your mom!! I am surprised she didn’t get there the night before!! Yay on the girls weekend! Smile Hopefully no calls come in. Good luck gardening. I do not have a green thumb, either!

Kilmisters – You made it! Haha. The beer is great carbo loading. You will do GREAT tomorrow!

October 4 - Milwaukee, WI - 26.2

November 14 - Richmond, VA - 26.2

March 21 - Virginia Beach, VA - 26.2

Half Crazy K 2.0

Took the day off work, it's so quiet when most of the staff isn't around. DH and I got sushi for lunch & then went to Costco. Apparently no one works on Fridays, Costco was packed. 8 miles with 200-200-400 intervals with equal distance recoveries.

Kilmisters, sounds like some serious cross training working in the retail store.

Seloc, I tied for first with something like 17 others. They do a drawing for whoever gets the gift card or cards.

Arimathea

Tessa

Elina, nice of the office workers to go help out! I had a friend who worked for The Broadway (big department store) and the office workers were all required to work in the store during the Christmas rush. Pat wound up in gift wrap a couple of days.

Susan, Key West sounds lovely. Enjoy!

Liz, a bachelorette party 6 months before the wedding? Doesn't that mean we will need to show up again for a race in early October?

Diane, good to see you, hope the move went well!

Tired. Meeting 80 miles away today. With traffic it took me 2 hours t o get there and 2.5 to get home. Yawn.

7 miles this morning -- pleased with myself. Though I nearly got flattened at one intersection. I had crossed northbound, pressed the button for eastbound crossing, waited, just as the light turned green a southbound car pulled up to turn. He nearly went through the crosswalk with the pedestrian light on, then he saw me (hand out, palm up, in the "you shall not pass" gesture) and stopped. As he should. I started to cross then looked again at the car. It was a sheriff's deputy in  an official sheriff's department SUV. Hah. Serves him right that he had to wait.