Womens Running

Fresh Tuesday (dailies) (Read 22 times)

Lizziebeerunning

Cupcake Connoisseur

Today has been awful. UUGGHHHHH. Nothing but problems - stupid problems.

Susan – Oh, I only do doubles a few days a week. I am usually burnt out by Wednesday afternoon though! Nice 3 this morning. I forgot that grandbaby was coming any day now!

Judy – Your stories crack me up!! Have a great rainy run today! A cookout sounds really good right about now.

Diane – LOL – you grocery shop at the perfect time! That is really the best time to go. We try to go before 10am on Sundays sometimes. Everyone is at church! Awe, thanks for saying I am inspirational! I don’t look at myself that way haha. But thank you! That is sweet. Dry counties are still around in the US (besides Alaska)? I didn’t realize.

Hi Lisa!

Sandy – I like Karen’s idea of ubering out and running home! Then you don’t have a choice hahaha. UGGGHHH about work! I don’t think I would be able to fall asleep after that either. Eating lots..I am trying. I am more focused on drinking enough water! That has been my top priority the past couple weeks since I usually drink 0. Haha. I am LAUGHING at your Miralax and milk dud purchase. LOL. I have to agree with you on the independent women quality. I found when I was single, that men thought it was intimidating. Good luck getting out there this afternoon! Have a great WARM run Smile

Karen – Ugh, thanks for the reminder on the warm run. I forgot about that. Knowing me I would beat myself up for not hitting the intervals the way I wanted and have been. Have a great run and RELAXING day! Mommy and puppy time! Smile That is the best, isn’t it?

Docket – UGHHH on the Achilles. Okay, you have to explain this foot corrector. I have CONSTANT Achilles issues. Never goes away. Infact, I just bought some sort of strap like thing this morning on Amazon that is supposed to help. Hahaha..I go to bed very early to get up that early. My weekday runs I don’t normally get up at 2..usually around 4. This week with the runs so long, I have been having to get up at 3-3:30. Yes, I could sleep for days.

Kathryn – I am sorry, I had to laugh about the robe. I have one like that and I don’t care! LOL. Glad you enjoyed your day off! YES that makes sense about dropping to the 25K. I think it’s a good idea to start the 50K but have the option to drop – even if you know you won’t do the 50K, it will help ease your mind that you are at least TRYING too. You will complete one!!Smile I have faith.

Kilmisters – I worry sometimes when I don’t remember a few miles haha. More about someone following me! Nice run from home today!! Good idea to catch up with a friend while running Smile

I was going to skip Body Pump but after the day I have had, I need a release and HCBF isn't around (LOL Smile )!

Have a good night everyone!

October 4 - Milwaukee, WI - 26.2

November 14 - Richmond, VA - 26.2

March 21 - Virginia Beach, VA - 26.2

Docket_Rocket

Docket – UGHHH on the Achilles. Okay, you have to explain this foot corrector. I have CONSTANT Achilles issues. Never goes away. Infact, I just bought some sort of strap like thing this morning on Amazon that is supposed to help. Hahaha..I go to bed very early to get up that early. My weekday runs I don’t normally get up at 2..usually around 4. This week with the runs so long, I have been having to get up at 3-3:30. Yes, I could sleep for days.

Since I'm already on the road by 6am, there is no way I can wake up at 4am, run and still make it to work in full suit and makeup.  I've tried but nope nope nope.

This is a foot corrector.  They are so cheap ($275, WTF), lol:

And this is what we do with it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N091ajYn3Zo

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Half Crazy K 2.0

Mostly a rest day, but did do a core workout.

KatS, I have a few robes like that. I try to remember they are inside robes only and not take out the trash or recycling robes.

Lizzie, I think Deep Creek is Garret County, McHenry is the name of the town.

Seloc, the gas stations were pretty convenient. I went to undergrad at Salisbury-guess that's why there were gas stations on every corner by the school. There was also one a super short walk when I lived off campus.