Womens Running

Fat Tuesday! (DAILIES) (Read 19 times)

Lizziebeerunning

Cupcake Connoisseur

Phone interview went..AWESOME. I have an in person interview next Thursday to talk and meet the client! WOOT WOOT. Job sounds awesome - would be a lateral move but a lot of opportunity. Would be cool because it is a traveling position - meaning I wouldn't be managing one site it would be multiple. Around the Richmond area and at the beach Wink Lady seemed really nice! Totally stoked. Wish I could just go right now!

Foot is giving me problems today. Sharp pains on side. Its those damn shoes I know it!! Nothing KT tape won't fix haha.

Judy – Our grocery sells them too..I just can’t get myself to buy a huge one when I am the only one who would probably eat it! Have a good workout!

Diane – If I stress over interviews I tend to do bad at them. We will see..it is just as much me interviewing them as it is them interviewing me! AWE, So sweet of DH!!! I am learning that-  that men don’t read minds. WHY NOT! Wink Good luck with the 5 today and hope the headache goes away!

Susan – YUM Scallops sound so good! Is that his favorite? Nice on the miles this morning!

Cathy  - I have been wondering where you have been! Smile It is already time for the next 5K, huh? Wooho! Hope it goes well. Like Margaret, I have never had paczki. I had to google it! It looks like a jelly doughnut..is that what it tastes like? MMMMM red velvet cake sounds really good. I told HCBF to find a cake place at the beach for me hahaha. I might swing by my favorite one though and bring it down.

Ginny – Nice workout this morning! You can indulge everyone once in a while! I find that if you don’t then you just end up bingeing on all that stuff anyway. At least that is what I used to do. I am more lenient with the diet these days. I just want to eat French toast and cake everyday! OOOO your weekend sounds fun!! Good luck finding some shoes! Are you eyein’ any in particular??

Sandy – HEEEYYYYY!!! Smile Busy is good! Nice miles this morning!! Are you going to run tomorrow? You have never had King cake?! It sorta tastes like coffee cake to me. Awe, thanks for the comments about HCBF. I call him my forever babe. Haha…so corny.

Docket – Good luck with the run tonight. I hope your hubby doesn’t have the flu!! He is going to go through enough in a few weeks!

Karen – I thought of that too – that HCBF and I might be passing each other! I am glad I told him because now we are going to a nice restaurant Smile You have already worn out your wave riders?! Hope you are able to get some miles in! I feel like you are more busy now than when you were working.

Hi Tessa! Nice run this morning. You may have answered my question to Cathy Smile

Margaret – I am with you – a sweet I haven’t heard of! Enjoy your rest day!

Heading to the gym shortly! Have a great night all!

October 4 - Milwaukee, WI - 26.2

November 14 - Richmond, VA - 26.2

March 21 - Virginia Beach, VA - 26.2

Kilmisters

Hopping in to say - fingers crossed for you, Lizzie, and have a great time in Florida, Laura Smile Been reading what's going on here, but seems like whenever I have free time at home, it's absolutely has to be nap time Big grin

A bit angry, my perfect plan of end of floorball season @ April 7, trail 10k @ April 14, then trail 18k @ May 5 at hometown... Was a perfect plan, but the play-offs got rescheduled, so I might not know whether things will work out till the last moment. Heading into 18k having ran last trail run 2+ yrs ago would not be smart, then again I want THAT particular event in that town to be the longish trail race not the one after that or any other... Oh well. Time will show.

''What will happen if I run up the hills? Ah, volcano muscle soreness!!'' (c) Margaret

''Who needs quads anyway!?'' (c) Damaris

Docket_Rocket

Good luck, Lizzie!

Laura, enjoy your time in FL!  If you are as fast South as South Florida, it's Summer here so get as much beach time as you can!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page