Womens Running

Thankful Day Thursday (Over 40) (Read 14 times)

Docket_Rocket

I'm never skipping a day if there is eye candy every day!

Pilates and 3 miles on the TM done.

Karen, that's probably DOMS.  I am sure you'll be fine tomorrow.

Marjorie, nice to see you back at your mileage. I wish I can go there and do Charlotte.  Maybe I'll have a NAC training around that time of the year.

Ginny, hiya.

Camille, I feel the same way now that I am transitioning back to running after run/walking.  I am sure it will come back soon!

Tessa, nice doubles.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Looking at another trip to Chicago for the week of Aug 18 for a couple of days.  Mon/Tues or Mon/Tues/Wed or Tues/Wed.  Anyone care to join me? I'll have the room conveniently near the lakefront with breakfast bar.

Lisa

annieSusan

I know I'm late, but I want to say congrats to Susan for her first marathon. Way to go!

Judy, icky about the "mosquitoes"

Karen, I enjoyed the picture!

Ginny, hope you are feeling cheerier.

hi, Demarias!

Carol, I was struck by the fact that Ally will be going to Kindergarten.Hard to believe she is that big already. Your new tradition of buying her a new lunchbox is so cute.

Tessa, already thinking ahead to that drive? I just can't believe it will soon be that time again.

Marjorie, good that you have your four-legged warning signal to let you know about the snake.

Camille, for me, padded bike shorts make a big difference  if I am riding much of a distance at all.

Hi to everyone else!

4 miles yesterday, with four 4-minute "faster" intervals thrown in. Gorgeous 20 mile bike ride this morning, followed by lawn mowing that was not gorgeous, but at least it is done. Saw a pair of Sandhills cranes with a baby yesterday, and a different pair with a baby while I was riding today.  (Different area.)The babies were about 2 feet tall, I would guess, and were very fuzzy/fluffy looking. So cute!

I am trying to remember to appreciate how beautiful summer is, and how wonderful it is to be able to get outside and be active. Feeling lucky! Good runs, all!

annieSusan