Womens Running

Wet Wednesday Supermoms (Read 19 times)

Erniegirl

mrszm - Hi! Hope you're feeling well, other than that hip.

spike - Last winter I bought a pair of lulu Ice Queen tights and I find them incredibly warm. The fabric is thicker and I could only wear them on really cold days or else I would overheat like crazy.  We definitely get some vicious wind chill here, too, but I guess it depends how cold your legs normally get. It's been close to freezing when I've run this week but I'm still wearing skirts and shorts, so my legs might run on the warm side. Hope the counselling session makes you feel better. Not getting enough sleep always makes things worse, too. Lol on R calling everything blue to be funny. Baby/toddler humour kills me!

CA - Hope everyone is feeling better soon!

Bermy - Brutal workout! Maybe your next tempo will feel easy in comparison! Postponed Halloween? Just your street or the whole city? Our weather is supposed to be crap, too. Rain all day long, although it will be quite warm, so I guess it could be worse. So cool to hear that you went into labour almost immediately after getting acupuncture! And much more comfortable than a stretch and sweep, I'm sure.

5k - 20:46          10k - 41:27         10 mile - 1:15:32          Half marathon - 1:39:15      

superspike113

Honorary Old

Bermy- that's an insane workout! Maybe you could find a library room or a senior center for your meeting?

2 Mile: 17: 11   5k PR: 27:45    5 Mile: 44:11    10K: 59:01    Half: 2:15:59     Marathon: 5:50:07

nolamama

CQTM

Hi Ladies, late to the party.

ER: Elliptical today. My legs are super sore from yesterday and I was hoping the elliptical would loosen them up. Erm, nope.

TR: Middle of the night whine fest. No idea why and I ended up turning off the monitor.

FR: Going to a friends restaurant thingy tonight. He is basically borrowing a kitchen and is having a tasting of the food he will serve when he gets his own place. We are also dressing A up tonight and taking pictures as it is supposed to be raining tomorrow night and we aren't taking her trick-o-treating anyway.

zorbs - can I get some details about the gift exchange?

CAR - Oh no on O's fever. I hope she feels better.

Ernie - toddler humour is freaking hilarious. I'm having so much fun playing word games and teaching A new things. Last night she grabbed my elbow and said "elbow!". SO.STINKING.CUTE!

back to page 1 - Has Jen had her baby yet??????

Zorbs

beskirted & manicured

nola - yup Jen had her baby yesterday.  Here is the gift exchange: http://www.elfster.com/exchange/view/9352359/ price limit $25 USD and signup date is November 16th.

5K - 24:10 | 8K - 40:41  | 10K - 51:40.6 | HM - 1:51:10 | 30K - 2:44:54 | Marathon - 3:59:26

http://runningskirtsandmanicures.blogspot.ca/