Womens Running

Tired Tuesday Supermoms (Read 12 times)

runnergirl9508

RR: will head out for 6-7 miles once it's light out. My 6am PT client cancelled last-minute, grrr. I really could have used the extra sleep as I hardly slept last night.

TR: I set up his sand table yesterday for him, and he had a blast! We spent about 2hrs at the park in the morning, and he made friends with a couple of kids his age. It was cute to see them running all over the park together.

NRR: woke up at 4:45am and came downstairs to find that the gd dog had crapped all over the kitchen floor. Awesome start to the day. I had to clean that up before I even got a cup of coffee. Blah. I want a redo on today.

E-rain: congrats on Boston!

5K: 19:15       Half: 1:29:35       Marathon: 3:13:08

Zorbs

beskirted & manicured

RR - 8K (2K w/u, 2x2K @MP, 1K c/d) on the TM.  Physio office was closed yesterday..

KR - don't know what to do with him today.

FR - chinese sausage fried rice.  I had the bacon caesar in a can last night, it was pretty gross, had a strange vanilla aftertaste.

RR - unfriended all of the extended family from FB last night..won't ever see them again, they're not my friends.

~~~~~~~~~~~

rg - I HATE having to clean up messes or avert disaster of some sort before coffee.

5K - 24:10 | 8K - 40:41  | 10K - 51:40.6 | HM - 1:51:10 | 30K - 2:44:54 | Marathon - 3:59:26

http://runningskirtsandmanicures.blogspot.ca/ 

CARunningGirl

Bad Ass Mother Runner

Morning!

RR - 10k easy at lunch.  Will be hitting a new personal weekly record high this week so I need to focus on keeping the easy runs easy.

KR - had a busy but super fun day yesterday!  She played outside with her cousins all afternoon.  Almost fell asleep in the car on the way home but I managed to talk to her and keep her awake.

TR - is just stinking hilarious lately.  Has the best laugh, and likes to jump up and down while she laughs.

FR - bbq pork chops

NRR - realized when I got to work that yesterday was a work day, ooops!  Oh well, I had banked time and a lot to do, plus I got to watch the marathon Smile

RG - I've been waking almost daily to dog puke, but I feel too sad for the poor old guy to be mad, it's gross though.

Zorbs - hope you get ahold of the physio.

5k - 22:56        10k - 46:13          HM - 1:45:39          FM - 3:57:03

Blog: http://terryruns.wordpress.com/

Zorbs

beskirted & manicured

CA - I know you had your massage in the morning, were you just planning on a half day and you were supposed to be there for the full day? I can't believe the people who don't know how to run easy runs easy..practically everyone except for me calls a short run the day after a hard effort "recovery" but almost no one does it at the proper pace.

5K - 24:10 | 8K - 40:41  | 10K - 51:40.6 | HM - 1:51:10 | 30K - 2:44:54 | Marathon - 3:59:26

Zorbs

beskirted & manicured

oh and spike - by POS KB I mean those ones with the concave sides which make it easier for a few things but are so weird for swings.  If you are doing swings with 30 lb, I'd get a 12 kg (26 lb) for presses and a 16 or 24 kg for swings.

CARunningGirl

Bad Ass Mother Runner

zorbs - there was a memo that went out saying that they were making long weekends into 4 day weekends, but it actually starts in May, I just assumed wrongly that it included the Easter weekend... I booked my massage when I thought I had the whole day off.  I've been reading more articles about how running recovery runs or easy runs too fast is a very common mistake that a lot of runners make, and that it leads to injury, and also makes it harder to hit your target paces in the quality runs.

superspike113

Honorary Old

RR: 2.75 with RP and DS in the stroller. Very slow because I'm not used to running with the stroller anymore, and RP is coming back from injury. SRD today, which is nice because its rainy.

TR: Only one time out yesterday, which is amazing for a Monday, and just in general. He hasn't been mean since I took away TV for 5 days. He's grown so much, switched him into 3T clothes this weekend and he can reach stuff that he couldn't when we moved in to the house a few months ago.

FR: Ham and potato hash last night, Split pea soup with a heavy dose of ham for dinner tonight.

NRR: DH starts his 7 days off tomorrow, I hope he actually gets some stuff done, it seems like he just chases his tail with BS errands and sits on the couch a lot. Whereas, when I have a day off, like Friday, I work on projects and clean house Sad

2 Mile: 17: 11   5k PR: 27:45    5 Mile: 44:11    10K: 59:01    Half: 2:15:59     Marathon: 5:50:07

superspike113

Honorary Old

RG- All of R's outdoor toys are loaded in the trailer right now and he keeps begging us to get them out, but they have to stay how they are until we get the grass going. At least it was on the kitchen floor, my dog always finds carpet to shit on even when the hard flooring is mere feet away. She pooped in my craft room last week.

zorbs- My family is all butthurt that DH doesn't go to family stuff, but frankly, I have a better time when he's not there and I have a better marriage when I don't force him to go to events he has no interest in attending. It just sucks that my side of the family has all the crap, and his parents are really nice. Though, DH hates his grandma and hasn't seen her since our wedding.  What is chinese sausage like? I assume you buy it since you don't like mixing meat with your hands...  The KBs that DH has from walmart are the normal round looking ones- they are plastic/rubber coated (so are the ones at the gym).

CA- I'm surprised no one called you yesterday. I get phone calls at home even if its a scheduled day off for me lol

2 Mile: 17: 11   5k PR: 27:45    5 Mile: 44:11    10K: 59:01    Half: 2:15:59     Marathon: 5:50:07

Zorbs

beskirted & manicured

superspike113

Honorary Old

CARunningGirl

Bad Ass Mother Runner

spike - my dh is not super productive when he's off either, I'd rather him just work so I don't have to get annoyed.  Yesterday I commented to him how unproductive I was and that I had sat and watched the marathon and he said "see it's easy to be unproductive when you're watching sports"... Good thing it's the only sport I care to watch.  Don't think anyone at work has my phone number to be honest...

superspike113

Honorary Old

CA- I shouldn't complain too much because DH is a putterer and will clean up clutter, wipe counters, vacuum, and do laundry. I just want him to work on the GD garage, but he won't make a decision of where to put his gun safe, so I have to listen to him complain that he can't do anything in the garage. At least he will have the sprinkler system to focus on with a timeline over the next month.