Womens Running

What a wonderful weekend DIVAS! (Read 132 times)

MA runner girl

Figured I'd start a weekend post In case any of you check in. I liked it last weekend!

PRs: 5k - 21:22, half marathon - 1:39:43, marathon - 3:37:16

MA runner girl

RR: 4 great miles yesterday! I had to make a pit stop at 1.5 miles but then I ran for 2.5 miles straight! And at a reasonable speed too! Maybe I should run after a huge pasta lunch every time Wink

NRR: holiday work lunch was fun yesterday. We do a yankee swap and the limit was $10, well I got a $25 gift cared to chilis! No one wanted to take it from a pregnant girl LOL so I got to keep it! Last night I relaxed and it felt great. Today i need to go to the grocery store for all the things I'm bringing to the parties were going to over the next few days. Tonight is my moms family party at my aunts, tomorrow is DH's family party at the in laws, Monday night is Christmas Eve at my parents with the in laws and my dads family too, and christmas is at my parents again with just my grandparents and bro and SIL. Should be fun, but exhausting few days!

hope everyone has a fabulous holiday weekend Smile

taylorma1

Morning MA! Nice score on the yankee swap! My family does that for Christmas every year, and it's fun to see what other people will put in as gifts. One year I got a Chicago Bears snuggie that I first I hated but on really cold winter days I actually love

RR: 14 mile long run. Hands were really, really cold in the middle of the run due to the sun being blocked by the buildings, but the run ended up being pretty nice.

NRR: going home to the suburbs for Christmas today. need to get started on shopping. yes, I said started. I have been so busy lately that i have had no time at all to shop, so yeah gotta do that

OJewel

Hi guys!

MA- nice on the gift card! Hope you have a great time at you and DHs families this weekend!

Taylor- good luck on shopping!! I hope it's not too painful!

RR- did 2 miles yesterday, today maybe 5-6.

NRR- need to wrap presents today, to make sure I have everything for everyone. I want to get a mani pedi as well.  Tomorrow is cookie baking!

Happy holiday weekend!

MA runner girl

Good morning ladies!

Jewel - Good luck getting your christmas related activites done! I still need to wrap presents as well.

Taylor - Nice job on the 14 miles! I can't wait for 2 hour runs again Smile I hope you didn't have too much trouble fighting crowds! I went to the mall yesterday to exchange something and it was INSANE.

RR: Just got back from 6 miles!!! It was actually the best 6 miles I've run in a while, I only took one walk break at about 3 miles, plus w/u & c/d. That hasn't happened in months! Finished up the week with 13 miles... my goal is 12 so I'm happy!

NRR: 27 weeks pregnant today, and entering the third tri! Can't beleive I'm just 3 months away from my due date... Had a fab time at my family's xmas party last night. Got some cute clothes for LO Smile Now I need to make spinach and artichoke dip before getting ready for party #2!

Have a great day!

NorCal

Morning ladies!

RR. Well I haven't ran since I fell on Tuesday night, but today my knee and hip are feeling better, so I was planning on a 8 miler, but it's SO nasty outside. Totally pouring and really windy! Yuck! So I've been putting off my run since about 7am... I think it is supposed to get a little better late this morning, so I'm waiting until then...

RR Question: Do any of you run in Compression socks??? Pros/cons??

NRR. Super low key holidays here. We did small gift exchange/dinner with S and her parents on Thursday night before they headed to DH's parents for the holidays. We're just home this year, with no real plans, so happy about that. Christmas eve we are going for a nice hike and then Christmas day will be mellow around the house.

Making chili and cornbread today for tonight's dinner, tomorrow we're doing homemade pizza and Christmas day dinner will be.... spaghetti, garlic bread and green beans... my all time favorite dinner and totally not traditional but what we wanted! lol. I'm also making yummy dried apricots dipped in melted dark chocolate and rolled in chopped pistachios. Yum!

Humboldt Redwoods Half Marathon 10.20.2013 

Tiburon by the Bay Half Marathon 11.3.2013 (My Birthday!) 

Napa Valley Full Marathon 3.2.2013

PRs: 

Half: 1:48

Full: 4:34