Womens Running

Oh, Hello Michael THURSDAYS (DAILIES) (Read 20 times)

OMG you guys!!  Just got back from regular Chiro appt. mentioned issue. Other doc specializes in extremities and soft tissue and athletes AND he’s a runner. I feel like a new person!!  Did some ART and massage and ultrasound and I got to try those fancy compression things. I’m very hopeful I can get in at least 15 on Sat. He just really stressed going slow to warm up. That may mean walking a mile but I’ll take it. Oh boy I hope I’m not jinxing myself posting all this but I feel soooooo much better. Physically AND mentally. I’m not even going to drink wine tonight!  Will save that for more desperate times 

Anyway - thanks for all the kind words of support. Let’s hope I can post more good news post long run Sat.

Good news!

Re Glass City, since there are no course maps posted and they are reportedly certifying the course, I'm wondering if they are changing it?  I was going to poke around on Expedia and look for a hotel but now I'm thinking of waiting to see where the race start/finish is.  Would be fun if we were in the same hotel or at least near each other.

Lisa, ungrateful child indeed.  

Lori, I haven't run on The Trail trails before (or anywhere in that area), looking forward to it!

5/11/24 Grizzly Peak Marathon, Berkeley, CA

7/20/24 Tahoe Rim Trail 56 miler, NV

9/21/24 Mountain Lakes 100, OR

Docket_Rocket

Good news!

Re Glass City, since there are no course maps posted and they are reportedly certifying the course, I'm wondering if they are changing it?  I was going to poke around on Expedia and look for a hotel but now I'm thinking of waiting to see where the race start/finish is.  Would be fun if we were in the same hotel or at least near each other.

Lisa, ungrateful child indeed.  

Lori, I haven't run on The Trail trails before (or anywhere in that area), looking forward to it!

Me too.  I am also antisocial ever since marrying my husband, so I might be close to y'all but I will probably reserve a room for myself anyway.  I am an only child, after all.  lol.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Half Crazy K 2.0

4 on the treadmill. It was awful outside, so humid.

Ginny, Ninja Sex party? I can't imagine printing that in public.

Seloc, that's great that you may have found something to help!

CrazySue, ugh on the credit card issue.

Docket_Rocket

4 on the treadmill. It was awful outside, so humid.

Ginny, Ninja Sex party? I can't imagine printing that in public.

Seloc, that's great that you may have found something to help!

CrazySue, ugh on the credit card issue.

LOL

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page