Womens Running

Thursday already? - Supermoms (Read 12 times)

Zorbs

beskirted & manicured

RR - 7ish kms on the RBG trail again. Cooler this morning so hopefully fewer mosquitoes? At least maybe I won't sweat off all my repellent?

ER - biked 6 days in a row. Oops.

KR - DH found his old tent that he hasn't used for 15 years and put it up in the backyard, B asks every day when we are going to sleep in there.

FR - seriously, I am going to buy that damn soba today and make the asian tuna salad.

5K - 24:10 | 8K - 40:41  | 10K - 51:40.6 | HM - 1:51:10 | 30K - 2:44:54 | Marathon - 3:59:26

http://runningskirtsandmanicures.blogspot.ca/ 

runninmer

Morning.

RR:  Rest day, I guess.  Ran 4 last night.  My first mile is always super slow and then I pick up the pace.

BR:  Is cutting tooth #8.  He was a drooly whiny mess .last night.  He slept really good though.

TR:  I need to be better at "doing things" with him.  I get too comfy just sitting and watching tv, but I want him to do something besides watch tv!

NRR:  Including today, four days of summer school left.  I started doing some research and trying to find things for the boys and I to do.  It would be nice if the weather would cooperate.

FR:  Greek meatloafs.  Think greek burger in the form of a loaf.  Not bad.

zorbs - DH talked a lot about setting up the tent and spending the night in it with J.  He has come to the conclusion that it is a good idea, but he probably won't execute it.  J would NEVER fall asleep!

Upcoming Races: 

Gazelle Girl 1/2 Marathon 4/13 - 1:48:46

Zorbs

beskirted & manicured

mer - I too, think B will never fall asleep, but G offered to spend the night in there, there isn't room for all 3 of us, so I'll just sleep starfish style and not worry about things. Smile  My first mile/km is always super slow too.  When I run with DH he takes off like a shot so if I'm having a bad day and trying to keep up, I will crash and burn pretty quickly.

5K - 24:10 | 8K - 40:41  | 10K - 51:40.6 | HM - 1:51:10 | 30K - 2:44:54 | Marathon - 3:59:26

moxieluvah

RR - 4 before hot yoga

NRR - more packing today. Went to the movie fault in our stars last night, was sad but good.

TR - woke in the night saying he had to pee, I hope this doesn't become a regular thing.

FR - taco salad

----

Zorbs - the kids got a small play tent for Xmas and we had it set up in the basement, they loved it, DD even napped in it a few times.

mer - A is really good about playing or coloring, R is always saying "I wanna watch a show" I hope the last days of summer school go fast!

Zorbs

beskirted & manicured

mer - I had a play tent from IKEA set up in my room as a kid and I'd use couch cushions to read in there..but never had a real tent before.

runninmer

zorbs - My family spent a lot of time tent camping when I was young.  That was our "summer vacation".  DH and I have tent camped quite a bit, including once with J, but DH had to drive around to get him to fall asleep!  We talked about it and will try for next year.  You did give me an idea though to get out a play tent with tunnel for the boys to play in.

moxie - J has yet to wake in the middle of the night to pee...at least that we know of.  Not too sure how to "teach" that one to get him fully out of diapers.  No rush on that though.  I can handle two diapers a day from him!  J wakes in the morning and the first thing he asks for is to watch a movie...then he asks for a muffin.  You can almost time his requests!  I've been trying to find things for us to do...but also don't want him to think I am there to entertain 24/7.  Today is totally dragging.  I am just bored.  :/  Should have brought my book!

Upcoming Races: 

Gazelle Girl 1/2 Marathon 4/13 - 1:48:46

moxieluvah

mer - my summer plan/goal is for one fun outing a week, like strawberry picking, zoo, pool. The rest of the time we just try to do things at home or small things like library or park In town. you could use huge blankets to make J a fort inside, my kids love them but are constantly knocking them down, which is why they now have a play tent. They also love taking the cushions off the couch and making an obstacle course or fort with them.

Ran out of boxes for packing, guess that means I'm supposed to stop packing and spend some time on the internet! Smile

superspike113

Honorary Old

Gah, so busy today! So just stopping to say hi since I'm about to get off work and have to run errand and pick more mother effing rocks with DH.

2 Mile: 17: 11   5k PR: 27:45    5 Mile: 44:11    10K: 59:01    Half: 2:15:59     Marathon: 5:50:07