Womens Running

MOPEY MONDAY DIVAS (Read 21 times)

SassySparky

Monk - we have a Bissell Pet lift off that I LOVE. I highly recommend it. There is no bag, the filter is washable, and it has this great brush that pulls dog hair off of carpet amazingly well.

Morning divas.

RR: I haven't run since last Monday because of this cold. I'm getting over the cold but I skipped the run this morning because P was up twice last night and I"m just still exhausted. I'm going to work by myself this week, so hoping I can take some time for some longer runs a couple mornings.

NRR: So daycare is on vacation this week. DH is home with both kids by himself. He's been complaining about this for two weeks since we found out daycare was going on vacation. He's lamenting the fact that he has nine whole days by himself with the kids... making it sound like a full 216 hours completely by himself, when I'm home on the weekends obviously. I'm also taking a "sick" day Wednesday and we're going to the Milwaukee zoo. Also tomorrow I'm leaving work early because P has a doctors appointment. And the evenings... so really DH is completely by himself for threr full work days and part of a fourth. I'm tired of listening to him complain but I suppose I would be complaining too. I'm hoping the week has at least started out well with A sleeping in (or at least past 6:30, which is her preferred wake up time on the weekends).

We had a nice afternoon Saturday with lunch downtown and then walking around and we got some ice cream too. Yesterday my sister, BIL and nephew came up and babysat while DH and I went to our fantasy football draft. I always forget how long the draft is! We got the house cleaned for the occasion, which is always nice, but I need to convince DH to let me buy a new vacuum because the one we have right now doesn't pick up anymore. I suppose I could try to fix it, but its 6 years old so it would just be easier to buy a new one. An exciting grown up purchase I guess.

I'll be running my first full, the Richmond Marathon on November 16, 2013!

outwestrunner

Ugh..tried being in a good mood today but I just found out that senior review for a report was completed at the end of the week before last, and it's been sitting there all this time when I could have had it out by the end of last week. Now it has to compete with this other project for the editor's time. UGH PEOPLE All it takes is a freaking e-mail to let me know!!!  And my coworker said it was in the folder like it was MY fault for not looking there. Uhh you never told me you got to it.  WHEW DEEP BREATHS

lizo_77

late check in...

outwest: sorry about the report snafu!

mel: way to go on hosting the party! glad it went well!

sassy: thanks for the advice on the TM! will be checking it out. I think I'm mainly worried about the maintenance, fixing side of things...