Womens Running

Look No Spam Monday - PREGGOS (Read 421 times)

TNesq

I popped over to RW, and if anyone remembers t-rozy from the TTC thread, she got her BFP!

Also, you can use signatures here - which may mean tickers can be used?  I like the tickers for the preggos thread - easy to track where everyone is.

Lreasoner - Glad you survived the MIL  visit - I'm glad your BP got a break at the Dr. appt! 

monk - I'd think most important is staying well-hydrated - I hope you feel better soon! I've cross-stitched in the past, and I admire your patience - I hate the counting involved.

schmett - I'm glad the 5K went well, and yay for the MIL who gets the maternity clothes.  I, somewhat irrationally, am hoping my mother will do the same. I'm a bit baffled by the weight gain because I haven't upped my eating - if anything, I feel like I'm eating less because I'm snacking less.

Ozzy - I'm glad your flight back went okay! Crazy you are at 31 weeks already! 

sasha - homemade ice cream sounds fantastic. Way to brave the air mattress - I don't know if I could do that preggo, as my back gets sore sometimes even in my bed at home if I lay in one position too long right now.

MA- that's how I like to do my shopping, too.  However, I am also incredibly indecisive, and wander a bit while shopping, so I can understand why DH finds it a bit old after a while.

TNesq

Ticker test?

Nevermind - I tried like 500 different ways and can't get it to work  - so maybe you can't use tickers, or maybe I'm just not that ticker-savvy.

tayraes

Sasha- Luckily I'm related to everybody that I work with so they know better than to talk about what I eat.. I don't know how you put up with that. I would absolutely kill him. Of course I can tell when my mom isn't impressed with what I'm eating because she starts to bring me in food and a lot of fresh fruits. HA.. Cracks me up. Its not that I don't like fruit and veggies but my husband doesn't eat them so I tend not to buy to much so I don't have it go bad on me. 

LReasoner- That is absolutely AWESOME what you said in the grocery store. I'll have to remember that as I tell people I don't really care how it gets out as long as it gets out. I'm happy I'm not the only one who just isn't feeling nice and happy today. I'm figuring its a pregnancy thing. 

Ozzy- Thats sooo exciting about the job offer!! I hope everything goes well and I'm happy the food on the plane was good. That was the one thing that absolutely sucked when we came home from Greece. 

TN- At least you got out and about walking around. I think its more of a workout dealing with the Xmas Shoppers than it is actually going in for a workout. Stress doubles when your trying to Xmas shop which I'm really not excited to do this year at all... Too bad nobody will do it for me. 

Monk- I'm sorry to hear that you have the flu. That has got to be absolutely miserable being pregnant. I've been trying to stay away from anybody and everybody who says they don't feel good. I hope you start to feel better soon!

youjustpassedme

Amazing. As someone who once had to migrate forums, I can guarantee this mass exodus will get Runners World's attention... Wow!

PGR: 32 weeks and feelin' fine. Went to another biweekly appointment today. Everything is working as it should. I'm gaining weight - I'm now where I said I should be at the end of the pregnancy. Bah. I blame not working out during those stressful early months. She's kicking away. I'm not sleeping all that well, but don't feel too tired. 

NPGR: The horrible, arrogant mayor of Toronto got turfed today and I couldn't be more thrilled! He's horrible! I also got offered to interview for this amazing contract job that would have been perfect... except it's an 8 week gig and I'm due in 8 weeks. Oh well. Hopefully they'll consider me in the future.

ER: Another day of the Tracy Anderson Preggo Method. Legs are feeling it today! DH had to run in the cold as part of his crossfit, and I had him outfitted just right - no one else in his class wore earmuffs when there's a windchill!

Jazz: Careful with those sit-ups! I've only recently started to feel weird from lying on my back. Must be due to getting bigger...

MA: Great job on the running! 

Tayraes: I too am finding my patience is running low. I've had to rewrite so many grumpy emails before hitting send that it's crazy! My DH's aunt sent over an article about a dog that killed the family baby out of jealousy. I was about to email her back saying "HOW DOES THAT HELP ME? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? WHY NOT SHARE THE STORY ABOUT THE DOG WHO SAVED HIS FAMILY FROM CARBON MONOXIDE??" before DH convinced me I should just not reply at all. Good call. Hope you feel better soon.

TNesq: Do online shopping - MUCH easier!

monk: So sorry you're sick. Hope you feel better soon!

schmetterling: So nice of your MIL! Wow, my MIL gave me an oversized t-shirt with a drawing of a lion on it, thinking I might be able to wear it as maternity. 

Sasha: I chose not to weigh myself before my next appointment, and then when they told me my weight, I broke down in tears! 

Ozzy: Good call on the cold relief drink. Also brew yourself some ginger tea. Just slice up some ginger and let it steep for 20 minutes. 

sashannadelina

Tay: Luckily my DH decided around the time I got pregnant that he wanted to eat fewer carbs, more protein and more fruits and veggies. It's made it easier for me to eat well at home. However, work is another story. Especially when I'm working the basketball and football games. You know how game day food is!

YJPM: I feel you on the weight gain. I have a feeling that I will go past my goal, which makes me sad. But I wonder if there is much I can do about it. I feel like I don't change my eating habits much, yet I continue to gain. Good for you, getting DH all set up with good winter outdoor gear. I always am pleased when DH talks about how he went to frisbee or something and was much better outfitted than all the other bachelor guys. Smile Good job with the workouts! If you keep it up, even if you gain more than you want you should be able to take it off that much easier!

schmetterling

Sasha - I tried Amish ice cream and pie before my diagnosis and it was delightful. Totally jealous. Smile

TN - I tried out tickers as well, no dice. Ah well. Maybe we could put our EDD in our signature?

LR - Sorry to hear about your MIL woes. Glad that visit is over. Hopefully you can schedule a me-time pedi before your baby girl comes.

Ozzy - Glad you're home safe and sound from your vacation. Crazy about the job offer. Are you for sure taking it?

YJPM - Hooray you found us! Glad to hear everything is looking good at your appt.

Liz0330

Hi guys-

No time, just wanted to say hi and that I made it over here! We went to Nashville to visit friends for T-giving. 11 hour drive...long trip! But it was fun. Got back late last night so now need to go do some groceries or starve! Will get on the personals tomorrow...can't really do it from work with the new job, so it's hard.

PGR: 22w2d! Feeling large and in charge Wink FElt like my belly was huge all weekend. With the travel and thanskgiving food, my digestive system was kind of messed up, but seems to be okay now that we are home. Feeling lots of movement and even seeing my belly move around! We spent some of our drive thinking about names.

RR: 4.5 miles this AM. Did one 40 minute run while in Nashville and some hikes.

Hope everyone is doing well.

Liz

Mannluna

I found the Preggos! The SPAM on RW is horrible! PG: 17wk! Nothing really new to report. I need to look in to taking some classes birthing, breast feeding, new parents.  RR: Thanksgiving 10k was awesome. 5 mile hike on Friday. Sun ran 5miles. Today rest since I had to work late and  I'll miss Bodypump  class.  NPGR: had a wonderful 5 days off relaxing and visiting with friends and family. But not very productive. No Xmas shopping, tree in pieces in my family room but i did pack up the kitchen, demo starts tomorrow. No kitchen is going to SUCK!