Womens Running

Toasty Toes Thursday- Supermoms (Read 371 times)

Leeleeche

Jen - I'm sorry! I didn't mean to scare you like that! I think it was just a perfect storm of teething, colds and dealing with 2 kids and a DH that worked all the time. I think she fed off of me and that was a hard time! Spike - your right, kids are not bad at this age. I doubt anyone even notices his chewy.
    Leeleeche

This sight seems ok with my iPad but not the iPhone.
      superspike113

Honorary Old

Lee- yes!  I think it was the first week of Nov that I had a sinus infection, then R got the croup, then I came down with this crud on Saturday.  The good news is that the constant nausea has waned down to mild heartburn over the last couple days, so I am feeling much more optimistic!  Here's hoping it doesn't come back after I have my AF week on the pill. If I'm not feeling like myself by the end of December, I'm going to go in and do a bunch more tests. The doctor thinks that the polycystic ovaries are the worst of my concerns right now and if my body can get used to the new BC and I'm able to get my mileage back up, I'll be golden. I don't know if all this junk has lowered my immune system or what, but I haven't even been keeping track of my miles. I'd be suprised if I hit 50 for the month, it totally blows  but like everything in life, this too shall pass I just need to stay positive and weather the storm.

2 Mile: 17: 11   5k PR: 27:45    5 Mile: 44:11    10K: 59:01    Half: 2:15:59     Marathon: 5:50:07

Leeleeche

spike - I would take the Resp. stuff over nausea  any day! You sound very positive about it. I'm glad. I'm sure that helps your body fight! I always get heartburn when I have congestion. It seams totally unrelated but it must be because it is so predicable. I am crossing my fingers that you adjust to the new bc and start feeling like your old self again!