Womens Running

Coffee Wednesday (dailies) (Read 17 times)

LC Runs

Late check in for me....3.1 after work.  I felt pretty good tonight, it was a bit windy but way better than yesterday.

Elina - how did the meeting/presentation go?  **edit** glad things seemed to go well.  Nice 12k!

Lizzie - nice speedy run, Girl!!  Okay, so you had snow today and we had...none!!  It's chilly here, but dry   I ran alone for the first 5 years or so but now I enjoy the occasional run with other people.  As long as you are around the same pace it's nice to have someone with you.  But, I also enjoy the alone time and it's easier to just 'go' when you want to as opposed to meeting up with someone.

Sandy - hope you had a nice rest day!

Diane - I will cross fingers that the weather cooperates for you!

Kupcakes - I hope that is the last of your snow and it melts quickly!!

Damaris - you have had a lot going on, makes sense you would have some anxiety going on.  Hang in there!

Judy - stay warm, Girl!!

Karen - have fun in Portland!

Half Crazy K 2.0

Lower body strength training/plyo this morning. Then cross training aka shoveling the driveway and deck a little later. Then 7 on the treadmill this afternoon. We did not get anywhere near the predicted snow. There was only 3 inches on the picnic table on the deck. Areas a little further northwest got way more. Hopefully it melts quick.

Yoga tonight. The “basic yoga” class since it was the time that worked. Was nice. I always learn something from a class and you can make things more challenging easily enough. Hoping to run tomorrow and then have a dinner for the mentoring group after work.

Lizzie- hope your foot problem is solved!

Diane- never hurts to ask if they will try an early class and never hurts to overpack and be prepared for all climates. Just make sure that the essentials are in the bag first.

Elina- a good day I would say! No one died. You had lots of coffee. A good run. Boss was in a normal human mode. Pizza and pop. Hopefully your luck continues once you got home to dh. 

Karen- cool that you’re doing the Hanson plan. We see their runners at some races. Well at the start. They are long gone by the time I finish.

Waves to everyone else! Posting from phone so hard switching back and forth between tabs to catch you all!

Lisa

Arimathea

Tessa

Very late post for me. No run today, storm so I wanted to position car near class for easy trip home.

Kupcakes, that doesn't look like much snow...but it's still more than we got.

Elina, hope it all works out. Odd to think that you are going for coffee and I am sitting here drinking wine not having gone to bed yet...

Karen, Portland is a nice city to run in. Have fun! Wish I was there. Do stop by Powell's if you can (lots and lots of books) and DD loves Sock Dreams.

Diane, thanks for volunteering! I agree, find out if they can switch the class time.