Womens Running

Where is everyone? Supermoms? (Read 23 times)

I can't possibly be first? Hello??

RR: SRD.  I am going to try out the trainer that I worked with on Saturday, I'm curious to hear what she suggests

KR: Fingers crossed that DS behaves at school today.  I let him ride his bike around the block before school in an effort to get some of his physical energy out.

nolamama

CQTM

Morning Dexy...I don't know where everyone is but it's kinda creepy! I hope that DS behaves as well!

RR: I ran Saturday (for a whole 1.25m) and my stupid shin is sore again. Grrr. Angry I have a work lunch today and dentist tomorrow so Wednesday I'll see how I'm feeling and decide whether to run or just bike/elliptical/ST.

TR: Skinned her knees for the first time yesterday. I had fun cleaning them up and putting bandaids on them. Lol, sick, I know.

FR: pork chops I think...with grilled potatoes and veggies

NRR: My fever is finally gone but I've had a terrible headache for two days, now. Whatever I had was NO fun at all.

Zorbs

beskirted & manicured

we're on FB today for some reason.

5K - 24:10 | 8K - 40:41  | 10K - 51:40.6 | HM - 1:51:10 | 30K - 2:44:54 | Marathon - 3:59:26

http://runningskirtsandmanicures.blogspot.ca/ 

nolamama

CQTM

we're on FB today for some reason.

Boo!

superspike113

Honorary Old

RR: 10 miles yesterday.  Only 2 runs left before SeaWheeze.

TR: Wants to ride a bike soooo bad. Serious tantrums ensued when his cousins rode in front of him yesterday and he couldn't. Awesome PT day yesterday- wore the same diaper all day with no accidents! Prior to that I was ready to give up because he had some bad accident days.

FR: Ate at my sister's house yesterday, we had a little going away BBQ thing for my little sis who is moving to NOLA (she leaves in 10 days).

NRR: Just house stuff, nothing too exciting.

2 Mile: 17: 11   5k PR: 27:45    5 Mile: 44:11    10K: 59:01    Half: 2:15:59     Marathon: 5:50:07

superspike113

Honorary Old

Nola- R screams  "owie owie owie!" if I try to put bandaids on him. He associates them with the negative rather than thinking they make him feel better, I think. R skins his knees like once a week, too.

Dexy- sorry about your problems with DS at school. I think it was Kristine had to get her son something to fiddle around with while he did his work to keep him from disrupting class.

2 Mile: 17: 11   5k PR: 27:45    5 Mile: 44:11    10K: 59:01    Half: 2:15:59     Marathon: 5:50:07

nolamama

CQTM

Spike - she really didn't like the bandaid but I felt very mom-like for going through the whole process.

running eh

Dexy - Did you decide if you are going to get to write you a plan or if you are going to do one-on-one sessions?  I am so excited about this for you!!

NOLA - glad that fever is gone.  It seems like you have been sick forever!  Take care of that shin!  Have you tried compression socks? (sorry if this has already been discussed - I just saw something about it on FB...)

spike - can't believe only 2 runs until SeaWheeze - I am quite jealous, it is going to be awesome.  I am excited to see how you do, you have been running a lot (and w. the stroller too)  Do you have a goal time?

superspike113

Honorary Old

Nola- aww. R just wants me to kiss his booboos, which I do with pleasure Smile

Eh- I have no idea what to expect. My volume was awesome, but I was really bad about doing strength and Speedworkouts, however I've been absolutely killing hills with all the stroller running I do. I'm going to line up behind the 2:10 pacer I think and see how it goes.

nolamama

CQTM

R-Eh: I feel like I was sick forever! My fever started last Sunday and I was finally able to get through a whole day without it coming back yesterday. That virus just didn't want to go away. I went a whole week without wine, which is VERY unlike me.

Spike: Great job on the 10 miler! You are going to rick Seawheeze! I emailed DS's teacher today to see if she has any suggestions for me.  Luckily she's the same teacher my DD had so she's familiar with our family for what its worth. I think if she just met DS you would think he came from really introvert and violent people. But that's not us at all!

Eh: I am going to sign up  for the monthly plan and see what happens.  I get the impression I may be the first client of Coach Sophie (as I call her) so I think its new for both of us.  I figure I've been doing this for a long time so I'll be able to spot crazy and my body should be able to tell me if I'm making progress.        

Nola - A whole week without wine?! You must've had something terrible, I'd never make it. Alcohol kills germs right :-)