Womens Running

Hurray it's Friday, Supermoms! (Read 16 times)

superspike113

Honorary Old

God grant me the serenity not to go apeshit on stupid people today, I just don't have any patience left after my morning so far.

runnergirl- I usually make rice with broth/stock too. This is 8 years married and 13 dating for DH and I this year. I'm at a loss, but life has been very hectic so I'd like to do something nice or get him something memorable.

moxie- yeah, if I did adopt a dog it would be a dog whose owner died/had to move/ etc.

runnergirl- That's awesome that R knows letters already. R can identify a few and is pretty good at counting so far, but to be honest I haven't worked on it with him much. I think daycare lady does quite a bit of it though.

2 Mile: 17: 11   5k PR: 27:45    5 Mile: 44:11    10K: 59:01    Half: 2:15:59     Marathon: 5:50:07

Erniegirl

zorbs - Yeah, two hours between clients would drag on without a workout to do. That's great that B is excited for preschool! I think the snow is supposed to be tonight/tomorrow morning, so you should have clear roads for your race. Bermy sure found some interesting flavours of kale chips!

mer - That is a long run on the TM! Hope you had a nice lunch with your boys

moxie - Hearing how much everyone hated the ending of Dexter almost made me more excited to see it because I was so curious to find out if it was really that bad. And it was. Watch this weekend and then on Monday you can tell me what your opinion! Heh, DH will have his hands full tomorrow but good for him for not asking you to stay home and help.

spike - LOL at you getting busted on your attempted cauliflower swap. The cartoon pic sounds really cute. The last season of Breaking Bad still isn't on Netflix (or at least, not on Canadian Netflix) but my friend downloaded it and finished watching it, so just gave the me USB with the last season.

kant - It has been so cold here that all our old snow still looks pristine! (maybe that's one benefit of this stupid polar vortex?) Hahaha, your dream could come true - when S was 11 months old, she suddenly stood up and walked right across the room! I think she scared herself, because she didn't take another step for another few weeks, lol. Boo on the late night/early wakeup combo. Come on A, it's one or the other!

rg - Too bad you couldn't get a longer run in this morning, but you'll have fresh legs for your LR tomorrow. Sounds like R is doing well with his letters! We need to get some new lamps, too. Our living room doesn't have enough lighting.

5k - 20:46          10k - 41:27         10 mile - 1:15:32          Half marathon - 1:39:15