Womens Running

Tis the season Tuesday - Supermoms (Read 20 times)

Zorbs

beskirted & manicured

yeah the skirt is useless but the shorts might be better for obvious reasons...

5K - 24:10 | 8K - 40:41  | 10K - 51:40.6 | HM - 1:51:10 | 30K - 2:44:54 | Marathon - 3:59:26

http://runningskirtsandmanicures.blogspot.ca/ 

CARunningGirl

Bad Ass Mother Runner

5k - 22:56        10k - 46:13          HM - 1:45:39          FM - 3:57:03

Blog: http://terryruns.wordpress.com/

Zorbs

beskirted & manicured

Sucessfully navigated the mall and bought myself this in brisk bloom and wunderunder crops in reversible pink/black.

spike - is the fart candle being put to good use today? I like dressy clothes from RW & Co, I think it's a Canadian chain though.

5K - 24:10 | 8K - 40:41  | 10K - 51:40.6 | HM - 1:51:10 | 30K - 2:44:54 | Marathon - 3:59:26

superspike113

Honorary Old

zorbs- I only had to break out the fart candle for a few minutes. I think the gas-x has it from here.

2 Mile: 17: 11   5k PR: 27:45    5 Mile: 44:11    10K: 59:01    Half: 2:15:59     Marathon: 5:50:07

Erniegirl

zorbs - Ha ha, I think it's so funny when kids just pass out wherever they are at the time. Those down shorts are actually a great idea because my butt is often the only cold part of me when I'm running, but I just don't like the look of them.

rg - Boo to the late cancelling client. Better than not calling at all, I guess, but still. Now that S is anti-stroller and I don't run at night with RP anymore, I haven't run in the dark in ages.

mer - Nice to have you back posting but I'm sad you had to go back to work already Sad Hope things went well with the sub and the day isn't too hard on you and your boobs.

CA - I think your cold weather is headed this way. I heard something about a forecast of -21C for the weekend, although maybe that's with the windchill. We have an inflatable penguin on our lawn too!

spike - Yes, acupuncture for TTC. The last four dresses I've bought have been from Suzy Shier, YaYa & Co, Katie, and Jacob. I'm not sure if you have any of those stores. Forever 21 stuff also fits me really well, although I'm not sure I've ever bought a dress from there. It would be hard to shop for a dress online because sometimes they fit totally different than you think they will.

5k - 20:46          10k - 41:27         10 mile - 1:15:32          Half marathon - 1:39:15      

CARunningGirl

Bad Ass Mother Runner

RR - I wimped out and ran on the treadmill... I don't think I brought enough clothes for -15 C plus windchill.  It's supposed to warm up to almost freezing tomorrow, so I'll run outside then Smile

5k - 22:56        10k - 46:13          HM - 1:45:39          FM - 3:57:03

Blog: http://terryruns.wordpress.com/

superspike113

Honorary Old

RR - I wimped out and ran on the treadmill... I don't think I brought enough clothes for -15 C plus windchill.  It's supposed to warm up to almost freezing tomorrow, so I'll run outside then Smile

Its 24F out right now, and it feels downright warm after the last few days of bone chilling weather!

2 Mile: 17: 11   5k PR: 27:45    5 Mile: 44:11    10K: 59:01    Half: 2:15:59     Marathon: 5:50:07

runninmer

spike - I LOVE White House Black Market for super "fun" and expensive stuff. Smile

Upcoming Races: 

Gazelle Girl 1/2 Marathon 4/13 - 1:48:46

Zorbs

beskirted & manicured

spike - I LOVE White House Black Market for super "fun" and expensive stuff. Smile

that reminds me, the first White House Black Market in Canada opened near me recently and I keep forgetting to go check it out.

Erniegirl

zorbs - There is one at UCM now, too, but I haven't checked it out yet either.

5k - 20:46          10k - 41:27         10 mile - 1:15:32          Half marathon - 1:39:15      

runnergirl9508

Mer- I was just going to post White House Black Market! Love their stuff! Hope your first day back went well. Hugs!

5K: 19:15       Half: 1:29:35       Marathon: 3:13:08