Womens Running

We are NUTTY MONDAYS (DAILIES) (Read 20 times)

Lizziebeerunning

Cupcake Connoisseur

I got some job vibes flowing over here! I am going to keep everything to myself for now..no jinxing! Smile Smile

I got a few sneak peaks...they are AWESOME. I can't WAIT to see the full album! There was one in particular where HCF was spinning me around..I want to see that one. It didn't make the sneak peak cut Smile

Judy – Tea class? That sounds so interesting! 23 years of running together? WOW. That is awesome! I hope I am still running if I am around at 8!

Sandy – Nice miles on Saturday! Running in the afternoon? Go girl! Glad you had a good time on Saturday meeting Diana and spectating Smile LOVE the picture. Too cute. Like your jacket! Stood up three times?!?! Seriously? WTF. I am sorry Sad I would be upset about it too. You are not lame, stop that! It’s a new week. Its going to be a good week! That’s what I keep telling myself anyway. I had to LOL at your comment about Mammel. I am sure it is killing him not being here. He must be in some serious pain – he said his jaw was practically swollen shut from having his wisdom teeth pulled last week. Well, maybe if he didn’t come into work afterwords and SHUT HIS DAMN MOUTH..this wouldn’t have happened. Okay, let me stop now.  Whats your long run this week?

Lisa – You had an awesome weekend! Congrats to Shannon and DC on their PR’s!

Diane – Don’t freak out – you are sick! Have to let yourself rest and recover. Busy weekend! Beef stew sounds yummy.

Kathryn – Tell your GUESTS to get moving! Geez! Wink

Lori – Nice miles this morning! Congrats to your DH!

Susan – Today has defiantly been a Monday for you. Maybe you should just go home early Smile WOOHOO on all the miles!

Karen – Hey, we are mileage twins today. Happy to hear that training is working well for you – because, well, you don’t have a choice now. LOL, I am just kidding Smile Seriously, awesome that you are feeling so good. LOL at the sweet tooth – don’t you get hungrier on rest days?! My sweet tooth never goes away. Hopefully yours does Smile I have never heard of that Ultra. Holy crap!

Cathy – Nice run yesterday. 23 degrees?! Oh man, that is hand warmer time Smile 60 degrees today?! You are having some Richmond weather Smile OMG on the tent being set on fire! That is crazy. I am going to anxiously await this announcement! Let us know ASAP!

Off to abs soon!! Smile

October 4 - Milwaukee, WI - 26.2

November 14 - Richmond, VA - 26.2

March 21 - Virginia Beach, VA - 26.2

judyruns

Mighty Mouse

Cathy, neat that you got to take a tea class! Our instructor prepares  history presentations to go along with class. I also took another class that taught how to prepare a formal Victorian tea. We had a ball with it. The recipes for sweets were wonderful and classy. 

Where is the "any" key?   

judyruns

Half Crazy K 2.0

8 on the treadmill. Yay, Monday is almost over.

Was so nice when I got out of work that I opted for another 3.6 miles so 9 overall for the day. Was 58 degrees.

Karen-the dark side is warm and cozy. Just wait until the hand you quesadillas or grilled cheese on the course. LOL I've been checking in on Big's backward too... pretty darn cool! Watched a documentary on Courtney last winter. Great story and great attitude.

Cathy-glad you had the good weather too today! Yikes on the events after the race!

Lizzie-good karma on the work front!

HCK2-I think we have made it to the end of Monday!

Lisa

BerthaSlayer

MM#5991

Lisa, 2 of my friends ran Big this past weekend. They weren't contenders and stopped after 108 miles. The one friend is a Laz fanatic and does nothing but talk about him. The race concept is cool. I might be able to complete one lap. Lol

Lori

*it's Bertha or me. My money is on me.*

**"There is no growth in the comfort zone and no comfort in the growth zone".---- Sandy**

Courtney ran her FASTEST LOOP after 61 HOURS.   Unreal.  Hate getting sucked into these things.  What's gonna happen when I have to go to bed?  

Sorry for the fly-by, everyone.  Nothing exciting to report today... SRD, worked from home, put some gas in the car, picked up a free load of mulch, and bought some lottery tickets.  I'm a sucker for crazy dreams, what can I say.... going to go nuts with that mulch, let me tell you!  

Lizzie, super cute preview of the engagement pics on FB!

4/14/24 Napa Valley 50k, Calistoga, CA

7/20/24 Tahoe Rim Trail 56 miler, NV

9/21/24 Mountain Lakes 100, OR