Womens Running

Totally Tuesday - Supermoms (Read 25 times)

superspike113

Honorary Old

Bermy- I love chili. Yeah that dizzy thing was just for half a day or so, not sure what it was. GF is really easy if you aren't a big bread eater, which I'm not. I actually really like GF pasta.  Sorry about the nap strike- he seems to do that often. Is he a once a day napper?  Have you tried running him around outside to wear him down? I take R to the park and have him chase birds- works like a charm.

2 Mile: 17: 11   5k PR: 27:45    5 Mile: 44:11    10K: 59:01    Half: 2:15:59     Marathon: 5:50:07

beckykay

spike:  Yikes!  so scary.

Bermy:  Yes!  I don't know how much but bossman said sorry, I forgot to give you a raise for the past couple of years.  I will find out tomorrow since it is payday!  BIL has been found.  He destroyed his phone at work or something like that.  I try not to pay too much attention.  I just think it is sad since C will never know his uncle.

Ernie:  The fool hates all pasta.  I don't know how I gave birth to something that hates pasta....even mac & cheese!

BermyHorse

spike - yeah, we have been playing all morning. He naps once a day but loves playing. I will just go running now with him although it's pouring so I guess it running rain jacket, visor, crappy trainers and stroller rain cover! You know you are training when...

5K 21.12   10K 50:12   HM 2:07   FM 3:50:31

Zorbs

beskirted & manicured

spike - I find whenever B is fighting diaper/clothes, just let him be and a few minutes later he'll come to his senses.

bermy - maybe.  One of my skills is that even if a song doesn't have a tempo marked, I can "feel" the right tempo.  but I don't know if you saw my DM post from this morning, I was having a hell of a time hitting the pace for 2:15 10/1 HM - pace is 6:09/km and the closest I came was 6:11 on one end and 6:07 on the other..everything else was too fast.

5K - 24:10 | 8K - 40:41  | 10K - 51:40.6 | HM - 1:51:10 | 30K - 2:44:54 | Marathon - 3:59:26

http://runningskirtsandmanicures.blogspot.ca/ 

running eh

becky - I am laughing at your DS, only b/c it wasn't my kid this time.  Enjoy the pasta, yum!

ernie - you sound so calm about the dirt.  Right before we were to leave for DD's soccer last night DS dumped dirt over his head - I was fuming!!  Feeling much better about training right now, but I try not to think about the future b.c it seems so overwhelming.  Nice front yard workout!!

arm - glad you found a new route.  I still find new ones.  Usually they involve parts of my regulars, but it's nice to have a change of scenery.  Hope the wedding thing works out.  Sounds stressful, but at least he said something now rather than later!  Glad DD likes the course!

dexy - I will take my four legged friend tomorrow. I have to leave him for tempos, but I always feel bad b.c he is so excited and then I close the door on his face.  I learned from my tempo today that I can probably speed up my regular runs and have them still be comfortable.  I think I am going to set my watch to beep at certain paces so I can set a pace goal before I leave the house.

CA - amazing run and your MIL is one amazing woman, btw!!

bermy  - isn't it so great when progress just slaps you in the face like that - great run!!  Sorry about the BFN.  Yay on DS eating so well!  I am not sure about the FM goal - it seems a little crazy and I don't want to bonk too badly, I will see how training goes.

NOLA - HI!!  Feel better soon, you and your family!  Richmond is November 16

spike - great job DH!!  I am so impressed with those early morning stroller runs - you rock

CARunningGirl

Bad Ass Mother Runner

RR update - awesome tempo!  Averaged 4:37 (7:25 /mi ish) pace over 8k/5mi!!  I feel like barfing now, but we were flying Smile

zorbs - I agree with the peak of 65... you can see how it worked out for me in just over a week Smile I really don't mind RP getting faster, it just spurs me on to not get left behind!

RG - Way to go R on the run yesterday! M is so unfocused - she can't concentrate on running for long enough to go that far Smile Exciting about the business opportunity, sounds like a great fit for you!

cx2 - the marathon shirt is so much better than the corporate one! Cute on the hug and kiss!

r-eh - Great job on the tempo! Work your way up to the longer tempos, they are a mental workout for sure! YAY for booking Richmond! Yes, my MIL is awesome!

becky - booo for the summertime cold! and Boooo to DH for being so late!

ernie - bummer on S flipping out on your run Sad Anything you could bribe her with? Run 5k, go to park, run a couple more? Or just avoid the stroller, that's what I do.

arm - great on the new running loop! It's nice to have lots of options. Bummer on your brother, but I agree that it does take some maturity to recognize it and want to fix things or figure out things before hand.

Bermy - awesome running lately! I feel the same w/ my running, right now it's my job, and I love it. I too was trying to figure out what the 'bathroom of dicks' was... we don't have that store here.

Nola - bummer on the shin, but good idea to let it heal. I hope the week off does the trick. Sorry you're sick too, sounds like a rough few days, take care of yourself!

spike - great job on the early morning run! I think at this point all the runs are gravy... the hard work is done! Sweet on DH sending flowers! Super scary for your friends, I hope the drs figure it out and he's ok.

5k - 22:56        10k - 46:13          HM - 1:45:39          FM - 3:57:03

Blog: http://terryruns.wordpress.com/