Womens Running

Spring Forward Weekend (Over 40) (Read 18 times)

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Bathroom is done. I've flared my neck. Sigh. It will be fine. It is a very old injury from when I was 7 (Fell off the monkey bars on to my head) I haven't flared it in a long time. Felt it yesterday took some Advil. Felt it before the run. Got better but is back. Had dh tape it so I could finish painting. Now for ice and to do my reset exercises I always do for it.  A facet gets stuck. I can unstuck it. At least my shoulder blade doesn't hurt too. That happens when it is really bad. Right now I have a low grade headache that I only feel if I move certain ways.

Karen nice race!  I do get a lot done. I think because if I don't I will think about it all night until I do. So I go in with a plan. Growing up we spent weekends doing tons of stuff around the house so I'm used to it.

Carol ol I have paperwork to do but I'm skipping it. I need to write an appeal letter and review a manual for work. I will do it tomorrow. .

Marjorie

Arimathea

Tessa

Ouch, Marjorie, that sounds painful.

But congratulations on getting the bathroom painted!

Ginny, sympathy on the snow.

Karen, nice total run and congratulations on 4th in AG!

Cindy, no way could I do 8:44 pace for any part of a long run unless it involved something chasing me.

Laura, YAY for running outside!

Camille, you do find some lovely hikes.

Carol, glad you managed not to be put on a jury, is it one day one trial in your area?

Not sure who else posted and can't page back, so hi to anyone I missed.

18.7 yesterday. Aside from an uncomfortable bit where I was inadvertently running on the freeway, it was good. Still need to calculate today's. And I have finished the master bedroom closet and am making good progress on the garage. The problem now is the lack of trash can space!

Nana_

Hello everyone.

Great runs over the weekend. Fun reading about it.

I'm doing a Beginner 32 weeks to HM.

Nice to meet you!

:-)

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Hi Jo!  Welcome

Marjorie