Womens Running

Think I Miss Vacation Already (Over 40) (Read 19 times)

They told me that I didn't need a PT, I was in good shape and should have no problem doing the exercises.

I followed points before but didn't join WW. I have free access to the mobile site for 2 weeks.

Are there other WW type apps out there for point counting?

Tessa-You may not think that his mind has accepted it but if he is doing nothing to fight or improve the situation perhaps it actually has.  Pulling upon all of the yoga talk for letting go and relaxing seemed to help talking to my mom at the end. That final "you know, it's okay. You've worked hard. If you want to rest that's okay with us. You've done a great job and earned a time to rest. All of us kids are grown and doing great. ... " You might want to try something like that .. very brief though. Test to see how he responds. He knows you and what a fighter you are; it must be very imposing to not at least seem to want to fight when with someone who runs 50 miles. Maybe letting him know that you're okay and the kids are all okay. I'm jumping way ahead here maybe but just opening the thought that he may not really want to fight anymore. Maybe hasn't for a long time and the body has finally caught up to where the brain has been.  That sounds cold but wasn't meant to be. So much of what's been happening almost sounds to an outsider as myself as him trying to "go away/disappear" through negligence. Is there such a thing as passive suicide? Okay way to personal and private there. Sorry.

Lisa

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

I thought I posted this am

Been a busy day.

10.2 miles.

Hi Judy.

Tessa so sad with DH.  I'm praying for you.  It is really tough.

Lisa you always say things so well.

Yes you want exacts but unfortunately it is not always that exact with healing and how each person responds.  I don't think at this point PT would do much.  You have exercises and will get back soon.  If it gets worse though, then ask for a referral.

Hey Camille and Annie nice to see you

Ginny hope GD games went well

Gatsby nice run

Marjorie