Womens Running

Time for School Tuesday Supermoms (Read 25 times)

CARunningGirl

Bad Ass Mother Runner

RG - woot for crunch and run! I hope you get a good turnout.

zorbs - my parents live 7 hrs away, so they are looking at a place 45 mins away, much better for some free babysitting, QT w/ gparents, etc, but not too close.

r-eh - enjoy the recovery week! I have one too, but more bc of a scheduling issue. That kale slaw is also available from Costco here, it's really good, and super easy since it's all mixed up Smile I haven't heard anything else from my boss, but have heard from HR and they're expecting me, so as long as I get paid, I don't care.

bermy - nice job on the tempo!! Yup, next monday... fastest year ever. No tempo for me right now as I'm base building/doing hills. I will start tempo in 2 weeks. I think I will start w/ 2x 1.5 mi and work my way up gradually again to at least a 5 mi, maybe 6 before the marathon. I will pace by feel but go for a 4:30-4:40/km type pace most likely. Nice shorts, I have ones very simlar to the short track ones that are awesome, and feel so speedy and comfy.

mer - good to have you back! Boo to the long days. I had huge chocolate milk cravings while preggo, yum!

ernie - mmm trails, love them Smile YUM ginger beef - do you make it? What's your recipe?

cx2 - aww on the daycare drop off Sad I'm sure she'll adjust. I would not do well working from home, I'm so not focused and would end up w/ the TV on and would eat way more, and get fat.

spike - booo to the poomonster!! Nice on R being able to be independant at the playground, that's nice when they do that. I have granite counters, and really like them, I don't like the look of quartz as much either, and MIL has them and they are IMPOSSIBLE to get to look clean, whereas I could loose a loaf of crumbs on mine and not notice them Smile I'll probably just nurse O at night, but will leave before she's up in the morning, and she's already weaned during the day.

Leela - hey, good to see you here!! Good luck w/ the pacing on LR's. I don't really stress about LR pace, and just work on getting the distance done - but I'm also not going for a big time goal, I just want to not get injured.

arm - wow 2 hrs later is a big difference! Weird on the lady and the random shoe trying on. Yeah the drinks w/ the ex fiance sounds awkward, hopefully it goes smoothly.

becky - don't eat your arm! better than eating a leg, but still... Smile

5k - 22:56        10k - 46:13          HM - 1:45:39          FM - 3:57:03

Blog: http://terryruns.wordpress.com/

superspike113

Honorary Old

CA- MIL is trying to talk me into trading my countertops for heated tile floor. Have to admit, not loving the tile in my rental. Vinyl is so easy to care for, and while I have rambunctious kids at home, I'll take what's cheap and easy.

2 Mile: 17: 11   5k PR: 27:45    5 Mile: 44:11    10K: 59:01    Half: 2:15:59     Marathon: 5:50:07