Womens Running

Wend in Wednesday (dailies) (Read 18 times)

LC Runs

Happy Hump Day!

No run today but I did run 3.5 yesterday morning, I went in late and worked late because I had to work at a community expo booth late afternoon.  It was nice to have more time in the am.

Lisa - hope you had a good after work run!

Half K - I have such a visual of the runner guy LOL!

Damaris - yay for the rest day and enjoy those martinis!!

Lizzie - Awesome run!!  You are already rocking this job!!  Ugh on the heat!

Karen - thanks for the group invite! I joined though I haven't checked it out yet lol!

Judy - sounds like a lovely day!

Hi Sandy!!  Do you have a long weekend coming up??  that is funny about the translation situation!!

Tessa - OMG I just busted out laughing about your 'too short' comment, my BF is looking at me like, "what is so funny"!!

Half Crazy K 2.0

6 miles with 12 x 1 minute hard, 1 minute recover. Still a little chilly out. It's a weird feel--the sun feels warm, but when you get a bit of a breeze, it's chilly. Hard to find the right mix of clothes.

MyMomRuns, your trip sounds like a lot of fun.

Arimathea, not sure how police are set up where you are. We have a county police force & then it is divided into precincts. Each precinct has a public Facebook and Twitter feed that you can view even if you are not on that site. So you could check those for your area to see if they have anything. The county councilman for my area is really good about keeping people updated on the good and bad stuff. I think they try to do the raids when they know people will be home. Really early makes way more sense than the 8am ones Baltimore City likes to do.

Lizzie, glad training is going well.

Docket_Rocket

Damaris-enjoying that martini yet?

I might be on my second one...

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Arimathea

Tessa

HCK, we are policed by the Los Angeles County sheriff's department. There are something like 88 cities in Los Angeles County and then there are large swaths and small pockets of unincorporated territory. Some cities, like Los Angeles, Long Beach, Beverly Hills, and Santa Monica, have their own police departments. Many of the smaller cities contract with the sheriff's department to provide law enforcement services, and all unincorporated parts of the county are under the sheriff's jurisdiction. I don't know exactly what is posted online, I believe they use Facebook for some things and I am not on that. Will look into how the sheriff's department posts information..