Womens Running

Finally Friday I'd say over 40 but looks like we are the only group left. (Read 23 times)

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Morning!  Or Afternoon or evening

Marjorie

Docket_Rocket

Morning!  Pilates and 5-6 tonight.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Docket_Rocket

I noticed that we have been the only group left for a while.  Did they go back to RWOL?

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

runlikeagirl18

Marjorie - you're right! Where have all the other groups gone?

Tessa - when you used the salicylic acid patches, did it irritate the skin to the point that it caused problems running? That's what I'm worried about.

No run for me today; it's a rest day. I'm heading out for a massive school supplies/clothes shopping trip. Wish me luck!

Cindy

2017 Races: Turkey Strut 5K 11/23, Mistletoe Half Marathon 12/2

Great trip report Tessa

Long swim workout this morning.  done

BF's cake is ready -- celebrate birthday!

Taking Deuce to the vet today for shots.  DS2 has to work.  He thinks he is going to be accepted at Ole Miss, so I am trying to get everything done so he can hustle out of here.  Whew!  Nothing like waiting until.the.last.minute!!

Have a great weekend!!

You are right---I didn't realize we were the only posters.  Not that anyone else matters to me Wink

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

No idea where supermoms went. They aren't on RW. The only group that went back to RWOL was preggos. Divas I believe just are using their fb page

Maybe super moms are doing that too. Not sure.

11.2. I even jumped in the pool when I was done to cool down. Since I finished right by the pool and it is only .2 from the house and I had my pool key so I was at what I wanted and went in. Felt good.

Marjorie

We are survivors!

Good morning, all.  Working from home today.  Should get the formal offer letter for my new job at the SSA soon (HR has to confirm pay & grade, fingerprinting and background check has to be done).  Then I'll give notice at work.  They're probably wondering why I've been kind of scarce around the office, but I don't want to take on anything new since I intend to leave.  Will do a short run with DH today, then rest tomorrow, then Santa Rosa marathon on Sunday.

Marjorie, a dip in the pool probably felt great after your morning run.  We don't have heat like that here but I can imagine.

Damaris, speaking of heat, good for you for getting your runs in despite of it.

Cindy, good luck with the school shopping and wart removal.

CrazySue, nice swimming workout.  Now enjoy some of that cake with your BF.

Waves to everyone else!

4/14/24 Napa Valley 50k, Calistoga, CA

7/20/24 Tahoe Rim Trail 56 miler, NV

9/21/24 Mountain Lakes 100, OR

Endurance forumites!

Did my weight work out this morning.

Heading to NYC Sept 16-19th...will be getting a double double.

Lisa

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Yep. Endurance forumites

Gatsby I might do it again tomorrow. Just depends if I get done soon enough before we leave for puppy pool

Marjorie

Tessa-loved the report.. the goods and the bads.

Ginny-you won't fall again.  When was the last time?  I mean before the fall that broke your wrist.

Lisa

Arimathea

Tessa

I noticed that. Where did supermoms go -- are they posting on one of the community threads in hopes of getting more posters? Preggos went back to RW.

Runango is still going, which really surprises me since that's been around since the RWOL changeup of 2006, and there's an active marathons group on weightwatchers.com which is mostly female.

Glad to give everyone a laugh!

6 this morning, flat, not too fast. Not sure if I'll get a run tomorrow morning, Dear Niece needs to be dropped off at the airport by 8:15 or so. Then we go to the Renaissance festival.

Cindy, I didn't notice any increased problems, the bit I was trying to remove was interfering so I wanted it off.

Susan, have fun at the vet's. DS is thinking about switching schools again? Wasn't he at Ole Miss a couple of years ago?

Marjorie, that's the only reason why I would want to put in a pool -- to have it for postrun dips.

G'night!