Foggy Friday (Over 40) (Read 17 times)

judyruns

Mighty Mouse

Post. Foggy here.  Smile

Where is the "any" key?   

judyruns

judyruns

Mighty Mouse

Thursday I did a good 45 minutes on the track. At home I did 35 minutes cardio dvd.

Today DS will arrive so I may take him to work out at the gym if he wants to do so. I need to buy a new microwave.

He can do the heavy lifting. Big grin

Happy runs, All! :::HUGS:::

Where is the "any" key?   

judyruns

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning!  I did 13 miles yesterday morning.  SRD today (finally!).

Sue, I didn't know you lived right by where Katrina passed.  I cannot believe it's been 8 years either.  Glad the root canal was uneventful.

Karen, that is not pettiness, that is karma.  Glad she screwed up.

judyruns, hope your DS arrives safe and that all the heavy lifting is done.

Have a great day!

Damaris

Good Morning!!  TGIF!!  I am only working half a day -- cable guy comes this afternoon.

Swim workout this morning.  My swim coach friend posted a workout--lots of sprints.  I am beat!  I will follow that one again--really good workout.  I usually just swim.

No root canal yesterday.  More antibiotics first.

Have a great day!!

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

12.5 miles.

Great running/resting to all.

Marjorie

runlikeagirl18

Hi ladies-

SDO for me today, so no run. I went to Bodyflow at the Y. I can tell I haven't been all summer - I'm so inflexible! I may jump on the rebounder for a few minutes later.

Lisa - what's the word from the doctor?

Judy - enjoy your visit with DS.

Damaris - hope work has eased up for you a bit.

Crazysue - my attempts to swim always leave me wiped out. Of course, that might have something to do with the fact that I don't do it very well!

Marjorie - nice run.

Off to get some work done and do a little domestic XT. I'm looking forward to this evening - there is an outdoor screening of Back to the Future and I am taking DS1 and one of his friends. Should be fun! Have a great day-

Cindy

2017 Races: Turkey Strut 5K 11/23, Mistletoe Half Marathon 12/2

Quick message before I lose service in th Upper Peninsula of Michigan...

Dr did an X-ray to make sure that there was still cartilage by looking at space between bones. Still there so just taking longer Than he would have thought. Have scrip for PT 3xs/week. With Marjorie's help decide on this clinic.

http://mrspt.com/TRI/index.html

they have a runners institute at same location and are specifically focused on runners. lord help me if they can't. Anti gravity treadmill should be interesting. There are perks for living in major metropolis. 5 miles from house. 7-7 hours an some sat appointment. I go in Thursday but if they get a cancellation befor they will call. 

Fingers crossed!

Lisa

Arimathea

Tessa

Checking in for the first time in days.

Sue, sympathy on the tooth, hope the antibiotics work.

Lisa, yay that you finally got a scrip for PT! May it work as well for you as it did for me.

Ginny, working with a trainer is a good idea if you're not sure what you're doing.

Judy, say hello to your son the porter! Nice that you have help.

Karen, good luck with job hunting. There have been times that I have been very thankful that I was working. And no, it's not petty at all to feel that way about your ex-boss.

Marjorie, good run. I am amazed by your daily mileage.

Cindy, enjoy the movie!

4.65 yesterday AM with RN, then 5.7 more on my own. Nothing today so far. I was tired. DH in SNF, need to talk to his doctor about prognosis, and he is upset because I won't take him home. He keeps trying to get me to persuade them to discharge him. And he does not want to do his PT.

I signed up for a Red Dress Run in Gulfport tonight but just don't feel like driving all the way over there -- about an hour trip.  Think I'm gonna bail and go to dinner with the quilty ladies instead.  Wink

Tessa--How can he expect to improve if he doesn't do PT?   I know it is very stressful for you.  I would consult the physician and see what he thinks would be best.  Hugs!

Cable One fixed us up.  I hated Direct TV.  This will be a welcome change.  WooHoo!!

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Tessa, what Sue said and lots of hugs and support.  I am sure this is stressful for you.

Sue, hooray for working half a day!  We usually get an hour off but this year, none at all.

Damaris

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

That is nice (Back to the Future).  Enjoy!

Hi ladies-

SDO for me today, so no run. I went to Bodyflow at the Y. I can tell I haven't been all summer - I'm so inflexible! I may jump on the rebounder for a few minutes later.

Lisa - what's the word from the doctor?

Judy - enjoy your visit with DS.

Damaris - hope work has eased up for you a bit.

Crazysue - my attempts to swim always leave me wiped out. Of course, that might have something to do with the fact that I don't do it very well!

Marjorie - nice run.

Off to get some work done and do a little domestic XT. I'm looking forward to this evening - there is an outdoor screening of Back to the Future and I am taking DS1 and one of his friends. Should be fun! Have a great day-

Damaris