Womens Running

Summer Time THURSDAYS (DAILIES) (Read 18 times)

Karen--score on the chair with charger!! I try to plan my layover so I have everything ready and don't have to leave my seat once I'm parked.

RSVPs---why is this SO difficult???  We have one couple on our list as "Mystery Couple" bc they forgot to put their names on the card,

I just texted my friend from Houston---she is going on a three week driving trip to NC and to "visit friends"....does this mean she is stopping here on the way home to attend the wedding? IDK. She hasn't RSVP'd yet. I'll go home and check the stack and see if her reply is there (I don't think so). Due date is 6/30. After that I guess I will have to call everyone so I can give the caterer numbers. Lizzie--see what you are in for??? 

It's all good.

Later!

RTurtles

Running with the Turtles

Liz, cool that the meeting was cancelled!  That was not even to remove the tree, just to trim some branches that were over our neighbor's house and some dead branches.  It is a very large tree though.  

Anonymous Guest

Ugh. Three hour delay. Travel sucks.

Coaching testimonial: "Not saying my workout was hard but KAREN IS EVIL."

Upcoming races: Hennepin Hundred - October 2024

Check out my website and youtube channel

Anonymous Guest

And then they cancelled my flight and put me on the last flight out. Now I land at 9:30. I left my house at 4:30 this morning. Long long day.

Coaching testimonial: "Not saying my workout was hard but KAREN IS EVIL."

Upcoming races: Hennepin Hundred - October 2024

Check out my website and youtube channel

kats

WINE o'clock somewhere!

Lizzie, have you announced your date yet??  Or a general month??  I am so behind...

Kettle Moraine - June 2024

Beast of Burden - August 2024

Hennepin Hundred - Oct 2024

Javelina Jundred - Oct 2024

Docket_Rocket

And then they cancelled my flight and put me on the last flight out. Now I land at 9:30. I left my house at 4:30 this morning. Long long day.

Ugh!  TURD for you indeed!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Half Crazy K 2.0

The lack of rest days, work had a wellness challenge, 10k steps or 1 hour per day of activity. Some days it was lighter--like core and stretching, but 1 hour daily for 6 weeks. Ran 6 miles today.

Lizzie, my last dog only ate leaves when her stomach was upset.

CrazySue, Wow, I can't believe people don't RSVP.

KatS, the gift card sounds like a nice idea. If you know your neighbor drinks beer or wine, that's also a nice thank you.

AnonymousGuest, that sounds like a rough travel day.

Seloc, never had poke, but there is a sushi burrito place near me. I get a bowl that is basically sushi without rice.

Gatsby – WOOHOO for race discount!!  Though I find it interesting they say official registration opens after Labor Day because if you go to the web site now, it says you can register for a discount and it’s only $70.  Weird.

Heh, I did kind of wonder., too.  So on Labor Day, the price will probably go up to $85?  Maybe we should just sign up now.  $70 is good for a city marathon.

Hi to all. Going to be flakey all week but promise to catch up with everyone next week.

5/11/24 Grizzly Peak Marathon, Berkeley, CA

7/20/24 Tahoe Rim Trail 56 miler, NV

9/21/24 Mountain Lakes 100, OR