Womens Running

Make it go away Monday - Supermoms (Read 15 times)

Zorbs

beskirted & manicured

mer - since a commercial break is about 2 minutes, I usually go 5K race pace.

5K - 24:10 | 8K - 40:41  | 10K - 51:40.6 | HM - 1:51:10 | 30K - 2:44:54 | Marathon - 3:59:26

http://runningskirtsandmanicures.blogspot.ca/ 

beckykay

RG - http://www.myrecipes.com/recipe/carrot-ginger-soup-50400000123351/  - I didn't have any cilantro so I left that off.  I was pleasantly surprised.

Zorbs:  LOL, that is awesome.  Go B!

Mer:  I swear I have middle-schoolers trapped in Adult bodies.  So whiney and immature.

Spike - I am not a huge carrot fan, so I was shocked at how much I liked this.  I read a review that it was just as good as tomato soup for dipping a grilled cheese into so I tested it to see if they were lying Wink   LOL on the diet.  I am the same way now that the dairy is gone.  Things just don't pass through quickly anymore.

Erniegirl

zorbs - You were out of diapers yesterday too weren't you? Did he go diaper-less overnight?

rg - Glad you got some outdoor play in this weekend! It was not quite as warm here, but at least it was around the freezing mark rather than way, way below. This winter needs a punch in the face.

eh - I think running again is just fine as long as you take it easy. Starting back after a few weeks off makes it a bit harder, but it's not like you're starting out for the first time. Please do resume posting regularly - we've missed you here! S started calling herself baby about a month ago and does it all the time now. It's pretty cute.

mer - I love the new record feature, too. It's a good motivator to run just a bit longer or push it a bit faster! Hope the sleepover goes well tonight.

becky - omg, S always wants to play some annoying pirate game, too, and always wants me to help her. Haha, I hide the tablet from her all the time. The carrot soup sounds good. I should make some, I have lots of carrots here. The party was fun. When the food started arriving it looked like way too much, but I guess everyone was hungry, because it ended up being the perfect amount. Zorbs and I probably ate half of it since we had both run long that day 

spike - Glad you are feeling better. I think you were smart to take a break from running when you were feeling run down like that. If I try to run when I'm sick, I usually feel way worse afterwards. Ugh on the Monday well woman exam. I guess the silver lining is that you get it over and done with and don't have it hanging over your head all week.

5k - 20:46          10k - 41:27         10 mile - 1:15:32          Half marathon - 1:39:15