Womens Running

Wacky Wednesday - Supermoms (Read 13 times)

Zorbs

beskirted & manicured

ER - some upper body ST and easy hip opening yoga.

KR - rode his bike around the block and his preschool class was out for their daily outdoor excursion (sometimes they play in the yard, sometimes they go for a walk).  The kids all yelled "HIIIIIIIIIII BRYDEEEEEEEEEEENNN!!" when they saw him.

FR - bulgogi, noodles, veggies.

RR - physio this morning.

5K - 24:10 | 8K - 40:41  | 10K - 51:40.6 | HM - 1:51:10 | 30K - 2:44:54 | Marathon - 3:59:26

http://runningskirtsandmanicures.blogspot.ca/ 

CARunningGirl

Bad Ass Mother Runner

Morning!

RR - 15k tonight, then ST'ing.  I have a cold and am tired and am just trying to survive this 2nd of three peak weeks.  I slept really well last night so that's good.

KR - We are through the first 3 chapters of Charlotte's Web!  Love reading books with her Smile

TR - as soon as we get home from anywhere she takes her pants off, lol.

FR - DH is in charge

RR2/NRR - 2 fun phone calls today.  First is with Scott Fishman regarding my marathon training, I'm curious what he's going to advise, particularly if early September is too soon to run another marathon.  Second is with a social media person at a company called Spud who does delivery of organic, local produce and groceries, they are looking for ambassadors!

Zorbs - awesome that B is doing so well on his bike!!  We need to go out more with M so she can practice.  Hope the physio takes care of things.

5k - 22:56        10k - 46:13          HM - 1:45:39          FM - 3:57:03

Blog: http://terryruns.wordpress.com/

superspike113

Honorary Old

RR: Hopefully get a run and/or lift session in before DH goes to the fire station for weekly drill.

TR: Was grounded from TV and had to clean his room last night. He tried to hug Ellie at daycare, and when she rebuffed him, he hit her in the face with a jingle bell. Grr. Made it about 10 days without hurting anyone.

FR: Last night was white bean and ham soup because I realized I didn't have any split peas. Tonight will be something with chicken or ground turkey. Maybe spaghetti?

NRR: I am too impatient for calorie counting, I've been doing it for like 4 days and want to see results already lol.

NRR2: We had really good production at work this trimester (yesterday was the cutoff), so I'm thinking my bonus will be pretty nice! Not that I get to spend it, I need to put it into savings for the Limited partnership offering that is coming up this fall. I have a feeling that I will be offered at least 2-3x the capital investment that I was last time and I have to have a 20% down payment on hand. I will take every penny they offer me because I'm guaranteed 7.5% interest, but it usually has returns of 17+%/year.

2 Mile: 17: 11   5k PR: 27:45    5 Mile: 44:11    10K: 59:01    Half: 2:15:59     Marathon: 5:50:07

runnergirl9508

RR: 4.5 miles after bootcamp this morning. I had an early OB apt, so I fit in what I could. it was cold, rainy, and windy out. Yuck.

TR: used his watercolors on his new Clifford coloring book this morning. He has to match up the color of the paintbrush with the color of the paint he's using. lol.

NRR: looking forward to this weekend. My younger brother is turning 30, so we're going up to Albany to celebrate. Fri night we'll go to a hockey game with him, his gf, my older brother, SIL, and their 2 boys. Should be fun. Saturday we're having a BBQ at my parents house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

zorbs- hope the physio helped today! aww, cute about the preschool kids saying hi to B!

CA- ugh, hope your cold passes quickly! how many KM's are you planning to run this week? So fun about reading the chapter books with M. My mom used to read to us every night before bed, and it was one of my favorite memories as a kid. We read through the Boxcar Children series, as well as Nancy Drew and the Hardy Boys. Good luck with the phone calls! I can't wait to hear what the coach says.

spike- uh oh on R hitting! is he ok with cleaning his room? my R will whine/complain while he does it, but at least it gets done. hope you can get a good workout in before DH's fire drill. are you using an app to track your calories? hooray for a productive trimester at work! is it bad that I don't really understand the rest of that NRR? hahaa.

5K: 19:15       Half: 1:29:35       Marathon: 3:13:08

superspike113

Honorary Old

zorbs- When R sees kids from daycare (even ones that he doesn't get along with very well) in a different setting, he gets so excited.

CA- those sound like cool opportunities! I hope you can BQ, there is pretty much no chance of that happening for me unless I get some kind of body transplant Wink

RG- Using Myfitnesspal. When I was tracking my calories around the new year I only lost .5 lb in like 3 weeks even being good, so I lowered my calories to a goal of 1 lb lost/week in the hopes it goes a little faster, the downside is that is like 1200 calories before exercise, so I'll give it a couple weeks and see what happens.   I wish my R was more interested in crafts, the kid has the attention span of a housefly unless he's watching a movie or playing outside. I guess he's like DH- he's always doing two things at once and has little patience for tedium. MTA: it takes him an hour to clean his room because he melts down and bawls unless you sit in there and tell him exactly where to put stuff. Every single toy, holding over his toybin "Toy in here, mom?" YES! FFS! lol I might need to redo his organization system to something similar to daycare. There they have a bucket with a picture of a car on it for the toy cars, one for the horses, one for the random animals, etc. Except he'd need like 5 car buckets

2 Mile: 17: 11   5k PR: 27:45    5 Mile: 44:11    10K: 59:01    Half: 2:15:59     Marathon: 5:50:07

Zorbs

beskirted & manicured

CA - B asks to ride his bike almost every day.

spike - I'm sure there have been comparisons with My Fitness Pal vs. Spark, but Spark will give you a bigger calorie range the more exercise you do.  I think at your weight 1 lb/week is borderline too much..0.5 lb or less might be a more reasonable goal and give you more food to eat.

rg - I am back from physio, and he ART'd the crap out of the TFL, so I was totally right on my "diagnosis".

5K - 24:10 | 8K - 40:41  | 10K - 51:40.6 | HM - 1:51:10 | 30K - 2:44:54 | Marathon - 3:59:26

http://runningskirtsandmanicures.blogspot.ca/ 

CARunningGirl

Bad Ass Mother Runner

spike - boo to R hitting again, but 10 days is pretty good, hopefully the TV grounding will remind him again.  I'm not good with calorie counting either, I just restrict junk and run more.

RG - This week is 85 km's (53 mi).  The hockey game sounds super fun!  I posted my comments re the coach on fb.

5k - 22:56        10k - 46:13          HM - 1:45:39          FM - 3:57:03

Blog: http://terryruns.wordpress.com/