Womens Running

Merry Monday DIVAS (Read 232 times)

MA runner girl

Sassy - Here is the recipe: http://thehealthyapple.com/2012/06/11/quinoa-spinach-bake/ I will probably not bake it the full hour next time, or add a bit more yogurt as it was a little too dry. But other than that it was good!

Lucy - See you in FOUR DAYS! Smile

ETA:
    outwest - Weird, my link posted fine...

PRs: 5k - 21:22, half marathon - 1:39:43, marathon - 3:37:16

LucyBelle

Argh, just found out I have meetings not only tonight and tomorrow night, but Wednesday night as well!!! NOOOOOOOOO.

MArunner: I know! I hope RLTW is feeling well enough to come bake cookies!

RunLikeTheWind23

lucy and MA: I'm planning on cookie baking....with some laying on the couch in between! <3

outwestrunner

Testing/...   http://foodgawker.com/

outwestrunner

I wonder if it's because I'm using Chrome? 

LucyBelle

lucy and MA: I'm planning on cookie baking....with some laying on the couch in between! <3

RLTW: You can lay on the couch the whole time as long as we get graced with your presence!! Big grin

MA runner girl

RLTW - YAY I'm so glad you are coming, regardless of how much laying you need to do! Smile I can drive if that will make things easier for you!

PRs: 5k - 21:22, half marathon - 1:39:43, marathon - 3:37:16

SassySparky

I wonder if it's because I'm using Chrome? 

I am using chrome and I had to make mine links using the little icon above (the one that looks like a chain). 

I'll be running my first full, the Richmond Marathon on November 16, 2013!

SassySparky

I love Fiestaware.  We almost went with it but instead got the Noritake Colorwave (in graphite, not a color).  I like our dishes and they are great for every day but they have accumulated some marks on the plate surface (which is white) from silverware over their 5 years of use.  I think we'll probably end up getting fiestaware for every day use someday.  

And I love all the colors!  

SassySparky

Sassy - Here is the recipe: http://thehealthyapple.com/2012/06/11/quinoa-spinach-bake/ I will probably not bake it the full hour next time, or add a bit more yogurt as it was a little too dry. But other than that it was good!

Lucy - See you in FOUR DAYS! Smile

ETA:
                      outwest - Weird, my link posted fine...

That looks really tasty, it's on my to-bake list!

RunLikeTheWind23

RLTW - YAY I'm so glad you are coming, regardless of how much laying you need to do! Smile I can drive if that will make things easier for you!

Thanks, MA! I'm gonna go right from work on Friday night. I work only about an hour from Albany...

But thanks! Can't wait to see you!!!! Smile