Womens Running

Fryday Daylies (Read 19 times)

Seloc

Not a lot going on work wise but I feel like I was productive otherwise!!  Sometimes it pays to sit at a computer all day.  I call it multi-tasking.  Grey and rainy here and supposed to be all weekend.  Dang cuz I wanted to sit on the patio in sunshine!!

Lizzie/Elina - I didn't realize that Oshie played for the Caps!  Of course, I know who he is as he's a MN boy.  Well, played high school in super small town very northern MN that is ALWAYS good at hockey.  Even more happy I rooted for them!  Read the article about his father having Alzheimer's - soooooooooo sad.

Lizzie - oh man, no doubt you need a loooonnnng nap!!  Mmmmmmmmmm salmon sounds good.  I'm still craving a grilled burger.  Doubt that will happen though.  Laughed at your comment to Judy " I need this jacket weather you speak of."  Sorry - just made me chuckle.  Awwww thanks for thinking of me with the horse racing.  Yes!  We got to watch the Preakness!  I do remember even in my beer buzzed state.    Have a great weekend with the family!!

Elina - good luck tomorrow!!  But, goodness are you and I complete opposites.  My reaction would be "4pm start, NO WAY"  LOLOLOL  To each his own.  Will you carb load pre-race again with beer?  What's your junk food of choice?  I'm back on the potato chip kick.  All about the salt!!

Karen - dang nice miles AGAIN!  Way to GO!  Oh, hey, I saw the scare at the Houston airport.  Some kid had a toy grenade in his luggage or something?  Thought of you and DH and hoping he wasn't impacted in his travels.  Drag about the Garmin issue - hope it's an easy fix.  Good luck with the extroverting!

Damaris - Hooray for Friday off!  Oh man, Seattle is awesome.  But, wow, I didn't know Miami housing was so expensive since I do know Seattle isn't cheap.  That means if you were to move to Mpls odds are you could afford a mansion!  Perhaps on a lake!  And you wouldn't be hot!  LOL

Sue - ouch on the shoulder.  So what kind of flowers did you decide on?  The big day is approaching - yay!

Diane - nice miles and yoga.  What's up for the weekend?  Is this the last big push before your race or are you tapering?

Carol - don't all great days start with a great run?  Yay for GC!!  Now you better give that iPad back to the kiddo LOL

I'm ready to sign up for GC whenever - just say the word!!  Have a good weekend!!

dhuffman63

Trails

Sandy I have 16 and 10 to go along with my 2/4/5.5 to make a 37 mile week...next week I'll cut back the long walks as "taper".

Docket_Rocket

Yeap. Miami (unless you move past Homestead and close to the Keys) is expensive. Renting where I live is $3K or more for an apartment or townhouse. A house here is $600-1 million.  And I live in Doral, and not Coconut Grove which is worse. My townhouse cost $270K decades ago and now that is a great price.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

dhuffman63

Trails

And I napped all weekend instead of walking.  Just no desire to get out there.