Womens Running

Divas here - Refugee monday (Read 330 times)

SassySparky

I'll share the blog link with anyone who wants it!  It is currently password protected so if  you have a gmail address I can send an invite.  I think I have MA and Lucy's gmail addresses already so I'll try to do that now!

I'll be running my first full, the Richmond Marathon on November 16, 2013!

SassySparky

I was wrong, I don't have those email addresses, girls Smile can you send them to me here or via FB?

I'll be running my first full, the Richmond Marathon on November 16, 2013!

monk717

So DH did come home... we're kinda a sad bunch. Our biggest concern right now is deciding which of us can go pick up A! I think its going to be me, I am feeling better, I'm starving in fact and not sure how much I should eat, sticking with basic toast and applesauce right now... but its not going to hold me long, maybe I'll make some soup tonight or something. I need to go to the store too to pick up some gatorade.

I'm so glad to see so many divas made it here! Someone asked if anyone used the training log here... I am going to start. I imported my log from RW and the format here looks to be exactly the same. I don't know when I'll have a run to enter here though, lol. It imported all my data I had on RW back to March 2009.

Does anyone know if there is the feature here to just open the thread up to unread posts?