Womens Running

I want a do-over Monday Supermoms (Read 15 times)

CARunningGirl

Bad Ass Mother Runner

RG - GRRR on DH, I agree, if he's awake he needs to handle it.  What if you just yelled down to him, hey DH, can you look in on R, I'm trying to sleep?  +1 on you being a size 2, Lori's also a size 2 (and XS) and you look similar.  Ended up going with Montesorri.  Yes i thought of you when she told me her times, I can't even imagine being anywhere close to that, and she was still happy to run at our 9:30 mile pace.

zorbs - congrats on the race yesterday!  Going forward we're letting her run with us but we leave when we say we're going and if she's not there tough luck.

ernie - wow, that does sound like a tough run!  My car did not start and I did end up taking the bus, MIL is meeting me at the train though to take me home and try to get it going after work, YAY for mIL saving the day!

mer - I'd probably wear black, white or grey.  Nice that he stayed in the nursery, O will not stay in the nursery lately, she just cries and cries, so I get to spend church sitting on the floor of the nursery.  Interview was fairly good, not sure how long until I hear back, I have another interview tomorrow, so if I get an offer from them, I'll email to see what the deal is.

moxie - I'm with you on the help, MIL is having surgery at the end of April and won't be able to help much, I'm already trying to figure out how I'll get everyone where they need to go, etc.

spike - ugh on the chub rub!  GROSS on the fridge!  Not sure if it's worth saving when you have to wash out mold.  YUCK.

5k - 22:56        10k - 46:13          HM - 1:45:39          FM - 3:57:03

Blog: http://terryruns.wordpress.com/

superspike113

Honorary Old

CA- DH brokered the fridge deal. When he got it home and realized it was moldy, it really made me think that it was not worth the $100 we spent on it Sad   A) who doesn't clean an appliance before they sell it and B) EVERYONE knows that you never unplug a fridge and leave it shut. I will give the seller (DH's coworker) a break because it ended up sitting around for a week before we got it because he had to fly to AZ for his dad's emergency back surgery the night before we planned to pick it up.

2 Mile: 17: 11   5k PR: 27:45    5 Mile: 44:11    10K: 59:01    Half: 2:15:59     Marathon: 5:50:07