Womens Running

Pancake Tuesdays! (DAILIES) (Read 20 times)

Lizziebeerunning

Cupcake Connoisseur

Its pancake day!!! MMMMMMMMM!!!!

October 4 - Milwaukee, WI - 26.2

November 14 - Richmond, VA - 26.2

March 21 - Virginia Beach, VA - 26.2

Lizziebeerunning

Cupcake Connoisseur

6.2 for me this morning!

Good run! Ran sans headphones and the run flew by. I have a lot of my mind Smile Loving easy week so far.

Massage after work today! I forgot that I had scheduled it 2 weeks from my prior one. Going to be an expensive pamper week because I have a hair apt this weekend! Oh well. Looking forward to the massage Smile

HCF has his ultrasound today on his thyroid. Hope its nothing!!! We don't need or want anything else right now 

Tessa – The time change is messing everyone up! Lots of grumpy people in the office haha. I believe Mercury is in retrograde, too! Not sure if there is any truth to that.

Run4kupcakes – Nice run yesterday! Except for the stop…I know that feeling.

Docket – You are going to have to post pictures of you in the cape AND the sash and let us decide. Smile

Probably won't be doing much work. LOL. Furniture shopping online sounds good Smile Happy Tuesday!

kats

WINE o'clock somewhere!

I'm more of a French Toast kinda girl...

Lizzie, great run.  Enjoy your massage tonight.  Hoping all goes well with HCF.

Damaris, agree with Lizzie, cape pics.  I think that, or something similar, would be fun.

Slightly grumpy here too.  I got up way too early, like 8:30.  I know, I know.  But I don't go to bed till around midnight.

Another gloomy day here, possible storms tonight.

Waiting on my new phone to be delivered, hopefully before I leave for work.  Otherwise I have to drive across town to pick it up tomorrow.

Happy Tuesday ladies.

K

Kettle Moraine - June 2024

Beast of Burden - August 2024

Hennepin Hundred - Oct 2024

Javelina Jundred - Oct 2024

RTurtles

Running with the Turtles

Quick check-in, just to say that I'm alive!    I started getting sick on Friday, felt good enough to run 9 on Sunday, but took a turn for the worse yesterday.  So I rested today.  I will see how I feel tomorrow!  I have a work project that is pretty busy and I will be off from March 22-29.  Busy busy!

Seloc

Man, turn 50 and it all goes to crap.  I've been sick, too!  I'm guessing from the airplane.  Started feeling crappy Saturday afternoon and still feel like death.  Did a big whopping 5mi on Sat and nothing since.  A fever (101*) for three days - blah.  Laid on the couch all day yesterday but in the office today - mostly just to have my review and try to catch up a bit.  Leaving after this next call to head back to the couch.

Lizzie - CONGRATS ON THE JOB!!!!!!!!

Cathy - I'm so sorry you are sick!  And when work is busy, that makes it worse, IMO.  Feel better!!

Waves to everyone else!!

Lizziebeerunning

Cupcake Connoisseur

Kathryn – I must say, I love French toast as well!! I hope you get your phone today!

Cathy – Oh no!! Feel better soon!!

Sandy – Same to you!!! Feel better soon!!

Quiet around here today!

Docket_Rocket

Sorry, I was in Court this morning and apparently, my computer wasn't charging because it just died.  Oops.  I have Pilates and 9 with 3 X 2 @ HMP tonight.  Lordy!

On top of that, the new laptops (new but they have been in our possession for 2-3 years, motherfucker) are going to be installed and likely the day I won't be in the office nor will have a chance to drop it off.  Motherfucker.

Liz, enjoy the massage!  I have one on Monday.

Kat, good luck with the new phone!

cathy, ugh, feel better soon.

Sandy, flying always carries so many bugs.  I can't wait for the unvaccinated measled kids to hop on a plane too.  And hoping the plane wasn't the Max 8 which I am now afraid to hop on.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Arimathea

Tessa

Liz, hate to say it, but Pancake Day was last week. Shrove Tuesday, when people would use up all the butter and sugar and eggs in the house before Lent started. Forty days of fish and vegetables. Very healthy I'm sure but boring.

Damaris, if you have a cape, great -- I think a sash would be more annoying because of going under one arm, but up to you.

Karen, thanks for posting those pictures, I hadn't seen the one of you crossing the finish line! Hope that cape got many comments from people you left in the (hot windy) dust.

Cathy and Sandy, feel better!

Kat, there probably will be a storm, it hit us over the weekend, was in Phoenix yesterday, so you're due to get it tonight.

2.5 this morning. RN is still feeling the time change and the aftereffects of the nasty virus.

Docket_Rocket

Cape shipped so I'll keep you posted! Smile

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Half Crazy K 2.0

Strength training. Now ready to fall asleep. As much as I like having light after work, the mornings suck.

Turtles & Seloc, hope you both feel better.

Lizzie, hope you get good news on HCF's ultrasound.

Docket, can't wait to see the cape.