Womens Running

Wicked Hot WEDNESDAYS (DAILIES) (Read 17 times)

Half Crazy K 2.0

More storms here after work, so waited til later to run. Got in 4.8. Am knocking on wood that we still have power, a big section of businesses were out along my run.

Docket, good luck with the interview!

Lizzie, I find the heat & humidity challenging because I am ok for about 45 minutes, then it goes to hell. It doesn't seem to matter pace for me, more the time I am out in it.

I GOT THE SECOND INTERVIEW FOR FRIDAY!

Woot!  Go D!

Lizzie, I heard there's going to be snow on parts of the course for my 100k this Saturday.  That's a new one for me!

CrazySue, nice work at body pump!

Karen, ugh on the traffic snafu.  Hope all went well with the node scan.

Turtles, I think you're right, some people are not honest for those step challenges.  They attach their Fitbit to the dog and send it out to run around the yard, that sort of thing.  Silly!  50s and drizzly sounds like perfect weather to me.

Judy, HCK -- stay safe from the storms!  Crazy weather in some places.

Carol, have a great 20 miler tomorrow!

Sandy, sounds like a fun weekend in SEA!  Portland marathon could be fun, it's a nice city.

Kat, how's the recovery going from the race?  Keep those blisters clean!

Kettlebells yesterday, easy 4 today.  Trying to do a proper taper before the 100k on Sat.  Really bummed that I still can't post from my phone.  Anyone else having issues?  Since I don't do any social media things on my work computer, I can't post on RA unless I'm home on my laptop.  

5/11/24 Grizzly Peak Marathon, Berkeley, CA

7/20/24 Tahoe Rim Trail 56 miler, NV

9/21/24 Mountain Lakes 100, OR