Womens Running

Winning Numbers WEDNESDAY (DAILIES) (Read 19 times)

Half Crazy K 2.0

7 miles with 15 x 1 minute hard. Stayed within a mile of home because it looked like it was going to start storming any second.

Arimathea

Tessa

Liz, it wasn't me who won the lottery. Though can you imagine the taxes on that?

Sandy, how annoying about the part for your car. Now I am a little concerned since my car is also a 2001.

Carol, glad you enjoyed the cruise! My parents did an Alaska cruise a couple of times and enjoyed it very much.

Judy, I like running in the rain too, though don't get a chance to do it very often in bone dry California.

Elina, hope you do not have fires near you. The NYT said there are fires in Latvia? Scary. We live in fire country and are conscious of that all summer (and now all year), it is a danger.

Damaris, sucks to have hereditary issues. Sorry about the BP. And it sounds as if you are doing everything you can to reduce the contributing factors?

Kat, hope work resolves itself. Nice of you to let someone else have some shifts -- what is in store for you?

No Culver's in California. A lot of chains don't come into our state. DS loves Cracker Barrel and there are none in CA that I know of. No Waffle House either.

Karen, I could certainly take the time off -- I have a ton of vacation accumulated -- but nobody would do my work and I would be worse off when I came back. This way I am not so worried about what's waiting for me. Yes, I'm definitely finding routes around DD's home, I am used to finding running routes wherever and I have mapped out several. The main issue is the traffic, but I can dodge cars. And today I got asked on a date by someone I passed on the run...definitely no thanks though.

Cathy, have been finding LFLs all over the city. I made DD pull over yesterday on the way to the pizza place so I could drop off a book! I left a bunch at the one I ran to yesterday when we drove back to it in the evening, it's next to both an elementary and middle school and had nothing for any readers above 2nd grade. I suspect the books I left will get grabbed fast. I now carry books in my car in case  I pass a LFL that doesn't have a good stock.

Feet definitely grow as we get older and as we work out more. Our pastor's wife said her feet grew at least one size as they walked the Camino last year.

Ginny, 3 miles is 3 miles, good for you!

Diane, 72 hours on a track? Uh...no thanks. Sorry, I have done a 24 hour race on a 1 mile loop and a full marathon on 2.4 mile loops and I prefer never to do that again. Hamster city!

5.5 this morning. Longer run than I did on the same route previously, I extended it and did a long downhill and then an uphill. I may do the same start tomorrow but then go further east to run some of the stair streets. I like to buy a newspaper too, DD does not subscribe.