Womens Running

FACK YEAH it's Friday - Supermoms (Read 22 times)

superspike113

Honorary Old

zorbs- Mexican doritos are really good. Kinda have a little bit of cilantro flavor and don't make your mouth burn from the toxic salt/MSG bomb.

2 Mile: 17: 11   5k PR: 27:45    5 Mile: 44:11    10K: 59:01    Half: 2:15:59     Marathon: 5:50:07

Erniegirl

mer - I hope that sub shows up and isn't too flaky!

arm - So cute about the kids' snowsuits. Sounds like you have a fun weekend ahead!

becky - Sorry you're feeling stuck. I'm sure it would be a big help if C would just let you get a good night's sleep!

CA - The image of self-grastoning with a hockey stick made me wince! Sounds like it was very effective, though. So exciting that you're dualthon is tomorrow. Have a great weekend away!

Nola - Glad DD's constipation is better, the poor thing must have been so uncomfortable! Ah, parenthood...did you ever think you'd be so interested in another person's poop? Hope the babysitter works out well for you!

Spike - Oh no on the getting glutended and the loss ass meeting. Hope your weekend isn't ruined by tummy troubles...though, you're right, it does let you off the hook for that bbq you weren't looking forward to Wink

zorbs - I think it's clear that what B needs is HOT WHEELS UNDERWEAR!

5k - 20:46          10k - 41:27         10 mile - 1:15:32          Half marathon - 1:39:15      

CARunningGirl

Bad Ass Mother Runner

nola - there's nothing hurts-so-good about the hockey stick graston, it's just 'hurts'... well until after. Yep M has a hockey stick, DH doesn't have sons, and we're canadian, so she's got a hockey stick along w/ a bunch of other sporting goods. YAY for poop!! Smile

spike - OMG on the gluton! That sucks royally. Same w/ the 4 hr meeting, that's terrible w/ a todddler around to entertain.

RG - I don't like skiing either - well not downhill, I do like x-country, I don't like anything that creates adreneline though.

5k - 22:56        10k - 46:13          HM - 1:45:39          FM - 3:57:03

Blog: http://terryruns.wordpress.com/

nolamama

CQTM

CA: We are a hockey family so I completely understand. I was just amazed she had one so early. Does she ice skate already?

CARunningGirl

Bad Ass Mother Runner

nola - we have bob skates for her, but not real skates, she tried them last winter, but I think we'll do more this winter.  The hockey sticks are just indoor ones, dh and her play in the playroom inside.  Oh and the first time DH hit the puck w/ the stick she picked up the puck and hugged it and cried bc he hurt the puck, lol.

5k - 22:56        10k - 46:13          HM - 1:45:39          FM - 3:57:03

Blog: http://terryruns.wordpress.com/

nolamama

CQTM

nola - we have bob skates for her, but not real skates, she tried them last winter, but I think we'll do more this winter.  The hockey sticks are just indoor ones, dh and her play in the playroom inside.  Oh and the first time DH hit the puck w/ the stick she picked up the puck and hugged it and cried bc he hurt the puck, lol.

HA!  Too, too funny about the puck. What a sweetheart.