Womens Running

Too early Thursday - Supermoms (Read 15 times)

Zorbs

beskirted & manicured

zorbs - You can take the high road but also not actually accept his apology by coolly replying "Your apology is appreciated." 

AWESOMESAUCE.

5K - 24:10 | 8K - 40:41  | 10K - 51:40.6 | HM - 1:51:10 | 30K - 2:44:54 | Marathon - 3:59:26

http://runningskirtsandmanicures.blogspot.ca/ 

runnergirl9508

zorbs- early run today. hope it went well. how are you feeling after your big PR race on Sunday? aw, so sweet about B complementing your hair. Glad that you were able to talk with HR, hopefully some of the other trainers will do the same. The clients I train in home all have their own stuff- KB's, DB's, physioball, step/box, body bar, resistance bands, flat bench.

Ernie- oh no on S's early wake up! glad she went back to sleep for you though. R was up at 4:45am when I got up, and he didn't fall back to sleep. He'd better nap today! Hope the dr apt goes well today and S isn't grumpy.

reh- glad the field trip was good. 14 kids sounds like a manageable group. my undergrad degree is in health and phys ed, I'm really glad that I went on for my masters in exercise physiology, and ended up working with adults. not sure I could handle teaching either.

CA- wow, that is a quick pace for those cruise intervals! I know I asked this, but are you and Lori following a Pfitz plan? Lol on M being bribed to stay in bed with the tablet. hope the well visits go great for the girls today. that's a great weekend away at the ski place!

spike- ha, I hear ya! I haven't run with R in the stroller since the fall. I seriously questioned my sanity taking him out this morning at 6+ months pregnant, but I felt good. Glad the ST is helping- no one likes having a "guidance counselor ass" as my DH puts it. Lol. Hahaha on the peeing standing up. Have fun in Spokane with R tomorrow.

5K: 19:15       Half: 1:29:35       Marathon: 3:13:08

CARunningGirl

Bad Ass Mother Runner

RG - those are /KM paces btw... not per mile, no way we're that quick!!  We are following a plan from the new McMillan book - You only Faster, so far it's a great plan and book!

5k - 22:56        10k - 46:13          HM - 1:45:39          FM - 3:57:03

Blog: http://terryruns.wordpress.com/

superspike113

Honorary Old

spike- ha, I hear ya! I haven't run with R in the stroller since the fall. I seriously questioned my sanity taking him out this morning at 6+ months pregnant, but I felt good. Glad the ST is helping- no one likes having a "guidance counselor ass" as my DH puts it. Lol. Hahaha on the peeing standing up. Have fun in Spokane with R tomorrow.

LOL. My mom and sister both have booty, but they always joked that I had my mom's sister's lack of ass. Ha, I'll show you. Maybe I need to start doing sprints so I can get a FloJo booty

2 Mile: 17: 11   5k PR: 27:45    5 Mile: 44:11    10K: 59:01    Half: 2:15:59     Marathon: 5:50:07

running eh

CA - ooohh, the weekend away sounds so lovely!!  Glad you are able to go.  Nice speedy intervals!   Your training has been awesome!

spike - DS is 6 and still doesn't stand to pee.  I keep telling DH to teach him, but he hasn't done it yet.  I am not looking forward to the mess, but hopefully since he is older we will have less mess.  Yay for the anniversary dinner - where are you going to go.  Yay for the day off!  I think I was spending 250-300 (not including alcohol  or eating out) a week.  My goal right now is 200, but I hope to cut down to 150-175 in the next week or two.  DH eats massive amounts of food in his lunch (he builds houses) so that adds a lot of food to the bill.

rg - we had the napping problem too.  DD was up until 10pm and 11pm on two separate nights last week.  I love that nap time but I need to cut it short.

ernie - yes, the kids go to a Christian school.  DD has a very small class, but the class above hers has 27 kids, so they are all different.

Zorbs

beskirted & manicured

eh - where do you shop? If the No Frills in your area is a good one, I would suggest buying your staples there and going to the higher end stores only for specialty items.  It made a HUGE difference in my food budget.  I used to spend $150+/week and now I spend $80-100.

5K - 24:10 | 8K - 40:41  | 10K - 51:40.6 | HM - 1:51:10 | 30K - 2:44:54 | Marathon - 3:59:26

http://runningskirtsandmanicures.blogspot.ca/ 

superspike113

Honorary Old

Eh- I have no idea where we are going, in fact, I don't think DH was going to tell me and I ruined the surprise this morning because R started talking about teenage babysitter, Brooklyn, and DH was confused. I explained that I hired a babysitter so I could go to the gym, and DH said "I already have a babysitter, and I took tonight off so we can go out to dinner". It was his turn to have a surprise ruined, he ruins mine for him every.single.time. lol  Either way, it was a good thing so I had ample time to cancel with Brooklyn and now I can be excited all day.

2 Mile: 17: 11   5k PR: 27:45    5 Mile: 44:11    10K: 59:01    Half: 2:15:59     Marathon: 5:50:07

running eh

zorbs - I have been going to FreshCo and Food Basics lately.  I always used to shop at the expensive store too - costs so much more and I had way more impulse buys.  We don't have a No Frills yet, but apparently they are opening one in November!!  I go online and read how people (in the US, usually) feed their families of 4 or 5 all organic for $300-$400 per month - I think they are lying Wink

spike - YAY!!  Have a great time tonight!