Womens Running

DIVA FRIDAY! (Read 18 times)

lizo_77

POST!

lizo_77

yay for another work day....

RR: nada yet. I think today will be an off day.

NRR: wedding tonight at a winery for one of M's good friends. Should be fun! So here at work early then out of here around 4.30 so we can get ready and head out. I have to work quite a bit this weekend so anticipating going to the lake only for a day then back here. Also, treadmill gets delivered tomorrow!!!

SassySparky

Morning ladies!

RR: Did 8 this morning. It felt wonderful!! I ultimately decided to do my long run from my mom's house in Florida. I just didn't want to break up my run and couldn't figure out a way to squeeze it in with this morning's work schedule. So I did 8 and I loved it. Who says that?!!?

NRR: I have to present my work at lab meeting at 9. I'm slightly nervous, I have a lot to go through but this is a tough group and am expecting lots of questions. My boss is putting a lot of pressure on me to do a good job because we're meeting with one of the department chairs and he wants our lab to look good. Oh well. I prepared well, got a lot of sleep, had a great run, and then after lab meeting I get to spend the weekend with my family in Florida so I'm already over it!  We fly out at 4, so after the meeting and finalizing some things in the lab I'm heading home to finish packing!

Meli - my mom in a small town called Dunnellon, near Ocala. We're flying into Orlando and visiting my grandparents who live there on Saturday, then heading to my mom's house that night.

Lizo - enjoy your weekend!!! the wedding sounds like a nice night! yay for treadmill!

I'll be running my first full, the Richmond Marathon on November 16, 2013!

OJewel

Hello!

Lizo - have fun at the wedding! If I ever get married and can afford that I'd love to get married at a winery. Love wineries!

Sassy - I love 8 as well. Its a great distance. Doesn't take too long and makes you feel like you really ran! Have fun on your trip to FL.

RR - Nothing, taking a rest day.

NRR - working until 3, then out early for the long weekend! Hooray! I am taking my friend out to dinner for her birthday this evening. I also need to get a manicure pedicure and do a little shopping. I'm planning on relaxing this weekend and cleaning up my place. I can't wait!! I also have my 20 miler on Sunday...first of 2...! Ready for it I think! From suggestions here from MA and others, I tried to find a half for next weekend's cutback week, but no luck. There isn't anything local. I did find a 10 mile race for next Sunday so I'm planning to sign up and run that as a tune up to see where I am for the marathon. There are some half marathons the weekend after, weekend of sept 14, but that's my second 20 so I'm not sure I'd want to combine. Well that turned into RR!

Have a great day!

outwestrunner

Good morning, ladies!

RR: SRD, I think. I was going to run 7 this morning, but I did legs last night at the gym plus I'm backpacking in tonight so I figured my legs need a break. ST was great last night. I'm seeing all these awesome muscles in my shoulders.

NRR: Taking care of some stuff around the house before Fay and I head down to Nevada for the weekend. I'm looking forward to no alarms and doing nothing for a day or two.

Lizo - That wedding sounds like it will be gorgeous!

Sassy - Smart move on doing the 16 all at once. And to answer your question, I think this group of ladies runs 8 and loves it!

Jewel - Good luck on your 20 miler this weekend! I think most NRRs turn into RRs if they go on for long enough.

melrunner

Morning girls!

Lizo that wedding does sound gorgeous! I hope you don't have too much work to do!

Jewel, have a great dinner with yor friend! Good luck with your 20.

Sassy safe travels!! Great job on your 8.

TriR Went spinning at 6am then swimming OWS 2 hours 20 min after work. Tomorrow I have 16 mile LR. Sunday 100 mile bike ride or 6 hours and Monday OFF. YES!! ran 8 yesterday with new shoes the Hokas loved them!!

NtriR: DH and I met with our Tri Coach after spinning  to reasses and reevaluate where we are at in our training. All good all good. He is going to be adding more biking and some TM runs so I can get runs out of the heat since my race is early November but it should be a cooler race. I also just got finger printed so I can start volunteering at the Animal Pound. I probably won't start until after the IM.

Have a great long weekend girls!!!!

LucyBelle

Fly-by for me! Happy Friday!

RR: Yesterday was a run day, so I need to do upper body ST today. We will see what I have time for.

NRR: Got our marriage license yesterday! Technically we now have everything we need to get married, it's just the details of having a wedding that are left. So much decor left to make. 15 days to go. Yikes. That's what I'll be working on this weekend. No big Labor Day plans. Gotta clean this pig sty of an apartment, too.

monk717

Morning girls. P slept all night last night! I feel more awake than I have in days!

RR: Nothing this morning as I chose to sleep! Will run between 4-5 tomorrow, probably early.

NRR: Can't wait for the long weekend! No plans yet for tomorrow, going to a family reunion picnice two hours north on Sunday. Might go see variance and baby S on Monday, not sure yet. My big plans are for sleep! I'm going to catch up on sleep, I have to. DH and I are also starting to look at planning our Vegas trip in more detail, might do some clothes shopping for it as well.

lizo_77

lucy: deep breaths! it's almost here for you! I bet you can't wait till it's all done!

sassy: hope the presentation went well!

OJ: enjoy the weekend plans! manicure and pedicure! yay!

outwest: enjoy the backpacking!

mel: good luck with the long run!

monk: enjoy the family reunion!

enjoy the long weekend ladies!