Womens Running

MAKE BELIEVE MONDAY DIVAS (Read 14 times)

MA runner girl

Sassy - Thanks for the tip! I will try that tonight.

Lucy - YES! I will be accepting any and all adult interaction while I'm not working!! I'd love to hang out Smile You should come for the Big E!!!

Meli - Dang, that is one long bike ride!!

Outwest - There are hardly any 10ks in the area. Which is annoying. We'll see. I think I could just jog it in and be fine.

So yeah, Cory's aunt keep writing on FB that she can't wait to meet C... so there will be no avoiding...

Sorry I don't have time for full personals. Waves!

PRs: 5k - 21:22, half marathon - 1:39:43, marathon - 3:37:16

NorCal

I'm back! Had a great hour long hike with DH and L. What a nice way to start the day!

Sassy- Glad you had a great 15 miler, you're really rocking the marathon training. Bummer about the massage, that is the worst!

gsd- Hope you keep getting offers and find something perfect! Good for you for keeping your diet clean at home! And wow, M is growing up so fast!

Meli- Holy cow, what a weekend of working out! You are an amazing athlete!!! Enjoy your much deserved massage tonight!

MA- I'm SO sorry about your foot!! no fair at all!!! Sad Glad you had a nice weekend. Yikes about DH's aunt, sounds like my MIL acts sometimes! Wow, last week of working in the office, so exciting!

PO- Great job on your workouts this weekend! And good luck on your review at work today!

Lizo- Wow what a crazy run in the rain, thunder and lightening! Sounds like a busy week for you, as always!

Lucy- Good job on the running with your sister and HIIT workouts! 19 days! EEKKS! Sounds like you're well prepared though!

OWR- Nice job on the speedy 8 today! Amazing! Glad your report is almost done too, that will be a relief to get that off your plate, I'm sure!

Monk- We need a new vacuum too! What kind did you get? Ours is only a year old but already having issues. Sad GREAT job on your 5 miler!!!

Oh I forgot to mention, Saturday night we went out for dinner with our friends for their birthdays, his was last week, hers is tomorrow. We went to this super great cafe that had a live band and amazing food! It was so much fun! Smile And I had 2 glasses of wine, which I haven't done in a long time! But it was a blast! Smile

Humboldt Redwoods Half Marathon 10.20.2013 

Tiburon by the Bay Half Marathon 11.3.2013 (My Birthday!) 

Napa Valley Full Marathon 3.2.2013

PRs: 

Half: 1:48

Full: 4:34

melrunner

Girls the one that hurts is my pubic bone area from sitting in the bike for 5 1/2 hours! We did average 17.5 miles per hour so that was nice and the ran brought much cooler temps and I napped for almost three hours after. Ha!

NC so jealous of your hike!!

OWR great job with your run!

Sassy I made huge mistake that I juiced before our LR on Saturday. Thank goodness I was able to make it to a nice bathroom. I just told DH about the bucket for his shin since he has mild shin splints on his left foot.

Lizo woo hoo on the new washer!!

Mink great job on your 5 miler!

outwestrunner

NC - I will be happy when it's this time tomorrow!!