Womens Running

Muddling Monday - Supermoms (Read 18 times)

running eh

mer - yay for a great deal on shoes.  Sometimes I get jealous of people who get to wear nice clothes to work.  I wear a boring uniform everyday - even things like our winter hat must be supplied by the company.  He will get the poo on the potty.  DD2 had a hard time with that too, but one day she just figured it out.  My DH doesn't like many "processed" foods, except for the Tater Tot casserole his mom makes with cheese slices and frozen tater tots.  My MIL does everything from scratch, so I was just surprised she even made the stuff.

ernie - I wonder if your DH thinks that he cleaned up?  Is he one of those people that just doesn't notice clutter/mess?  Way to go on earning the extra 3 secs!  Have you decided on your marathon yet?  You probably have, but I must have forgotten or missed it.  Does S get the chattiness from you or DH?

E_rain - you are a speedy mama!!  Welcome!  How old is your LO?  I agree a sleepsack might work well!  Tell us more about yourself!.

spike - Sounds like a dangerous run yesterday!  Haha about R!  You are totally right, they seem to pick up all of the wrong things.

rg - WOW on your bootcamper!  That is great success.  R sounds like such a sweetheart!  We really should plan a get together sometime in the Niagara area when the weather is nicer!  I'd love to meet you and R.  Good find on the 1/4 mile, but that sounds really annoying - I wonder if anyone was wondering what you were doing LOL!

Erniegirl

zorbs - You were lucky to have finished with bone dry clothing yesterday. Once my sweat started drying, I was so cold I couldn't stop shaking, and we were inside the pub at that point! I should have been smarter and brought a full change of clothes/socks. You are indeed the most awesome pacer. Too bad it isn't a paid position or you'd have a new career! Ha, that timing guy's mailbox must have been so full last night. I was getting pissed this morning that he hadn't responded, but then I saw someone post on fb that the results had been fixed. I wonder if they screwed up the results for any of the awards. My splits were much more even. Even after I lost the pacers, my splits stayed quite even for the rest of the race.

eh - Glad you were able to get a MW. Was today supposed to be your first appointment? Yay for your run feeling good yesterday! I decided on Toronto for my marathon. DH is definitely one of those people that doesn't care about mess. He didn't think he cleaned up, but was like "Oh, I didn't want to do it last night so I left it for the morning". Gross. I guess DH and I are both pretty chatty but I think S is going to be chattier than both of us!

mer - That is a pretty early first tooth! When did J get his first tooth? Nice score on the shoes! Bummer about the race being full. I hope you can find another one that will be just as fun.

e-rain - Awesome mileage! +1 to spike's suggestion about a sleep sack if you aren't doing that already. S slept in a sleep sack until she was around a year old.

spike - Going from shorts to cold weather is so demoralizing, it almost seems worse that if it stayed cold. March is usually me least favourite month because the weather tends to be so up and down like that. Lol at R calling you drunk.

rg - Wow, that is some serious mental fortitude to run all those loops! Did taking the ball in the grocery store turn out okay? If I let S do that, it would end in total chaos of her throwing a ball, running around and knocking things down. Great results for  your bootcamp client!

5k - 20:46          10k - 41:27         10 mile - 1:15:32          Half marathon - 1:39:15      

runninmer

ernie - J got his first tooth right at 6 months.

Upcoming Races: 

Gazelle Girl 1/2 Marathon 4/13 - 1:48:46