Womens Running

HUMP DAY WEDNESDAY DIVAS (Read 18 times)

gsdrunner

Half way there, ladies!

gsdrunner

Morning ladies....

RR: 6 yesterday another 6 to 7 today

NRR:  Packing bc tomorrow we leave Smile so, excited to be going on a sort vacation with the family.  Not much is going on,  M is so close to walking its crazy. I am glad to be heading to the grandparents so they maybe part of her first steps.  Library program is today, which means long nap for M normally. Yay! DH & I stayed up a little too late last night, but we had fun Smile

Gotta run M is up and ready to go!

SassySparky

Morning ladies!

RR: 5 miles with 2 x 1600s AND I threw in an extra 800 at that pace because I was feeling sassy. I'll do burpees and stretching tonight.

NRR: Got some good data yesterday! Today I'm meeting a friend for lunch (she works at the university, too, just another department). That's a big "go me" for being social again Clown.  I think we're skyping with some grandparents tonight.

GSD - enjoy your family vacation! I hope M walks soon so her grandparents can see it Smile G started waving goodbye. It's so cute.

I'll be running my first full, the Richmond Marathon on November 16, 2013!

melrunner

Morning girls.

GSD, safe travels!!!

TriR, 4-5 mile easy slow Mel pace run tonight after work.

NtriR, Ash Wednesday service in a few then work. Volunteering went much better last nght. I still want to interact more with the kids but its hard because parents are always with kiddos.

Good news!!!!!! I have my marriage residency interview next month or whatever that means!!!!!!!!!! Yipeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!

melrunner

Sassy, enjoy lunch today! Yay for being social!!!

MA runner girl

Morning ladies! RR: Ha, yeah that didn't happen yesterday... see NRR. Have my gym bag with me so hopefully tonight. NRR: Yesterday was not a good day. After the super long commute into the office, I had a stressful day of work and then my commute home took almost an hour and a half! Whyyy would they close 3 lanes of a 4 lane high way during rush hour!? I get that they need to remove the snow, but it caused even more problems! Anyways, by the time I got home all I wanted to do was lay down. My belly was in so much pain! So I took an hour nap. I woke up to DH cleaning out the fridge! Then he made pizza for dinner. He has been so sweet the last few days when I have felt like doing NOTHING. I did end up writing half of my thank you cards for the shower, so that was good! Today I am late again because the traffic was horrendous again and it took me over an hour to get here. Dreading the drive home... Today is going to be another crazy day and I'm so late... so I have to get going! Have a great day girls!

PRs: 5k - 21:22, half marathon - 1:39:43, marathon - 3:37:16

Klmcdona

Morning Ladies!

GSD- hope you get a good run in before your trip. Exciting that you are going on a vacation!

Sassy- way to go on your run this morning! sounds like it was a good one. Enjoy your lunch today.

Mel- glad to hear that your volunteering is going well. I bet it is such a difficult situation to be in when you try and spend time with the kids, but the parents are there. But I am sure the parents really appreciate you being there!

RR- doing some speedwork tonight. I am not sure what I have on the schedule, but I am hoping to get it in because I am tired today!

NRR- had a great time at dinner last night. It was pretty cool to be at dinner with a professional soccer player and he was super down to earth and really nice. We also got some fun pictures with him. But, I am looking forward to a nice night at home tonight.

Klmcdona

MA - cross post. Sorry about your day yesterday! Sounds like a crazy one... but nice to come  home to DH who was so sweet and helpful. Hope today is better!

RunLikeTheWind23

Morning Ladies! I have to make this quick. Running of to several meetings this morning.

RR: will be 3 miles on the TM and some strength training

NRR: I need to vacuum and clean tonight. I need to clean the bathroom. UGH, that is my least favorite chore!

Gotta run ladies. Happy Hump Day!

SassySparky

I just really love when I get my run out of the way in the morning, especially a longer/tough workout. I feel so focused and energized, which is so much better than when I put it off until the evening because I just dread it all day long.

Meli - I hope the residency interview means things can move forward for you! I hope you find a way to enjoy volunteering at the hospital. Enjoy your run tonight.

MA - So sorry for your long day and all the commute issues. That is so sweet of your DH to be taking care of you! I hope you have a better day and get to work out.

KlMcD - your dinner sounded like fun, I bet your DH enjoyed it!

I'll be running my first full, the Richmond Marathon on November 16, 2013!

monk717

ER: Body flow this morning. I didn't even try to do the core track, I usually can do some modifications but not today. It was hard but I was glad I went. My wrists are really sore now and so are my ankles and I'm moving really slow.

NER: My mom brought us the new chair yesterday! I love it! It looks really nice but it rocks back really far. I should be able to post pictures of it on my blog later this morning. Last night was a lazy night. DH was a little sad from not getting the job and I didn't feel good. I think I had every icky digestive problem last night and felt so disgusting. Feeling better this morning though, thank goodness. Not much else going on at the moment.

LucyBelle

Morning ladies...

RR: No. Sad

NRR: Sicky sick sick. Yesterday I started feeling a tickle in my throat and didn't think much of it, and by late afternoon it was a full-blown terrible sore throat. It hurts to swallow and my glands are all swollen. I barely slept last night because it kept waking me up. It hasn't turned into a full-on cold yet, so if I still don't have any symptoms besides the sore throat and fatigue tomorrow morning, I'll go to the doctor and see if it's strep or something. Ugh. It sucks. It came on so fast, I had no warning! I feel like crap! Angry

outwestrunner

Good morning, ladies!

RR: Went to yoga last night and it was awesome! The teacher was the owner of the studio. She said she lost her job in 2008, finally moved out here to Vegas with her last $12K, and played poker as her job until she got enough money to open the studio. How cool is that!  Burpees and ST tonight.

NRR: Stayed up a little too late watching Chopped on the Food Network. I love that show.

GSD - Hurray for your mini vacation! That would be cool if M's grandparents were able to see her first steps.

Sassy - Nice work on the run!!  Sometimes I think I should do speedwork, but I never do. Maybe tomorrow on the TM.

Mel - Congrats on getting the residency interview! Is this when they will ask you personal questions to see if you really know C or if it's just a sham marriage? I'm not familiar with the process, but I've seen that part in movies, so clearly it must happen, right?

MA - Oh man that drive sounds excruciating. How sweet of DH!

KLM - That dinner sounds cool! Nice to know sports stars can be normal.

Monk - Is it a rocking chair? Sorry to hear DH didn't get the job.

Lucy - Take care of yourself! I hope it ends up not being strep, and maybe just a regular cold, not that those are fun, either.

taylorma1

Morning ladies

Gsd-yay for vacation tomorrow. Hope M will walk soon. That would be awesome if she would walk at your parents house

Sassy-way to go on your speedwork!

Meli-enjoy your run tonight. Glad volunteering went well for you

MA-sorry about your traffic woes. Any way you can convince your company to let your work from home the rest of your pregnancy? If it’s causing you that much discomfort, I think they would understand

Klm-glad you had a nice dinner. Good luck getting in your speedwork tonight

RLTW-cleaning the bathroom is my least favorite chore as well

Monk-sorry about DH not getting the job. Hope everything works out for you guys

Lucy-sorry about the sore throat. Hope you get better today

Outwest-sounds like you are having a good time out there. How much longer is work going on down there? That is a very cool story about the yoga instructor

RR: did 5 mile tempo at 7:47 pace yesterday. I know I can go faster than that, so I was a little bummed with my time. Today is a pool run in a bit because I somehow popped a tendon or something along my knee right before I was about to stretch after my run yesterday. It still is tender today, so I am playing it safe and not putting any impact on it

NRR: I am a little peeved at DBF. He waited too long to book the hotel we were going to this weekend, and now there are no spaces left. There is another of the same hotel in a suburb of Milwaukee, but I am not really too into that idea. I was just really looking forward to getting away for the weekend, and now it looks like it’s not going to happen L

NorCal

Good morning DIVAs!

RR. Had a good 6 miler last night with RP. It was pretty hilly, but my calf felt good! Today is rest, but will do some leg/core workouts and maybe some yoga. I've started a small daily yoga practice this week, and really have been enjoying it. I realized that I don't have to go to classes or use a dvd to do yoga, I know the poses well enough and can create what works for me!

NRR. Working this afternoon. Probably just doing some business stuff around the house this morning. Nothing too exciting to report!

Lucy- OH NO! I'm sorry you're sick! Weird that it came on so fast too! Rest up, girl!

Taylor- Hope you find a good hotel for the weekend!

meli- Glad the volunteering went better last night.

Monk- How nice to get some new furniture! Sorry about DH not getting the job. Sad

Sassy- Yay for your social time! I've been doing pretty good with mine too! This week, I have lunch with a friend tomorrow and a hike with a friend Sunday, and a run with a friend Sunday morning. Phew, that's a lot for me!

GSD- Glad you finally get to go!! Hope M walks for her grandparents and hope you can tape it and post it on FB! Smile

Humboldt Redwoods Half Marathon 10.20.2013 

Tiburon by the Bay Half Marathon 11.3.2013 (My Birthday!) 

Napa Valley Full Marathon 3.2.2013

PRs: 

Half: 1:48

Full: 4:34