Womens Running

Wednesday Supermoms (Read 9 times)

superspike113

Honorary Old

Am I the only one here anymore?

RR: 3 miles

TR: Saying some really funny stuff lately. This morning it was "Mom, you have boobs?" "Yes, honey" "I like boobs. They're nice."  Ok then. Didn't nap yesterday and was a hot mess all evening.

FR: Pork roast, roasted potatoes, stewed green beans. Having a hard time  balancing nausea and starvation. Tonight is something with chicken. Made a meal plan for camping this weekend.

NRR: So tired. I wonder how long I'm going to continue to make the 4:40 am wakeups without caffeine.

2 Mile: 17: 11   5k PR: 27:45    5 Mile: 44:11    10K: 59:01    Half: 2:15:59     Marathon: 5:50:07

Zorbs

beskirted & manicured

RR - 6K followed by ST.
      ER - lady parts need a break from the bike. Not sure if Audrey's seat is uncomfortable or if it's from the 45+K I've put in the past 2 days.
      KR - came up to his room at bedtime, and he opened the door, completely naked, except for a Spiderman mask.
      FR - pulled pork, lurid green coleslaw

are you really anti caffeine during pg?

5K - 24:10 | 8K - 40:41  | 10K - 51:40.6 | HM - 1:51:10 | 30K - 2:44:54 | Marathon - 3:59:26

http://runningskirtsandmanicures.blogspot.ca/ 

superspike113

Honorary Old

are you really anti caffeine during pg?

Well, considering that my normal thing is a double to triple shot white coffee latte, or redbull.. yeah. If I liked drip coffee I would continue to drink it but the things I like are too bad for me. So I'm just sticking to tea for now.

2 Mile: 17: 11   5k PR: 27:45    5 Mile: 44:11    10K: 59:01    Half: 2:15:59     Marathon: 5:50:07

superspike113

Honorary Old

zorbs- bike seats hurt my butt so bad. Your new ride is so purdy, I love the color.

Zorbs

beskirted & manicured

my butt is fine.  The lady parts are not.  I do not know why they can't invent a bike seat that's comfortable.

5K - 24:10 | 8K - 40:41  | 10K - 51:40.6 | HM - 1:51:10 | 30K - 2:44:54 | Marathon - 3:59:26

http://runningskirtsandmanicures.blogspot.ca/ 

superspike113

Honorary Old

my butt is fine.  The lady parts are not.  I do not know why they can't invent a bike seat that's comfortable.

I would talk to the bike shop and see what they suggest, or maybe Kristine's hubby has some ideas? DH had to get a different bike seat for his mountain bike because it hurt his taint lol

CARunningGirl

Bad Ass Mother Runner

Morning!
                RR - 18k plus ST'ing tonight w/ Lori.

KR - sleeping over at my parents tonight, and then MIL will have them for the weekend.  Posted a pic of her sleeping attire last night.  It's always fun to peek in before I go to bed to see what she's put on.

TR - bottom canines are coming in, hopefully they are in by the time I get home next week! Smile

NRR - started packing but have to finish up and hopefully get to bed at a good time, we will have to be enroute to the airport before 5 tomorrow morning.

zorbs - they make lady specific bike seats that have less pressure on the lady bits, maybe shop around?

spike - no way I could have survived the first tri w/o coffee, especially the second time around.  I could see laying off of redbull and such though.  What about a caffeinated tea?

5k - 22:56        10k - 46:13          HM - 1:45:39          FM - 3:57:03

Blog: http://terryruns.wordpress.com/

superspike113

Honorary Old

CA- have a great time on your trip!  I had some iced tea this morning. Your picture of M was so funny! R doesn't dress himself, but I always find an interesting array of toys in his bed in the morning.