Womens Running

WARM UP THURSDAY,DIVAS (Read 12 times)

gsdrunner

It's a bit chilly up here in ME.... but its a winter wonderland <3

gsdrunner

Sassy: I agree with everyone. We kept M's 1st bday a family thing. She had one up here and just one with G,A,  Dad and I.

Monk: Glad all is going well with P.

Lucy:  M is walking on her hands and feet...kinda like a moving downward dog.

Meli: FB related... you look beautiful in the dress. Absolutely stunning!

RR: Looking for the 12.5 miles on Sunday with a good friend when I return to normal land.

NRR: M slept with DH and I last night, its has been the 4th night in a row. She doesn't really have her own place to sleep here so we aren't worried about it. I know when we get back she will love being in her crib again. SHe loves her own area. Today I may take DH snow shoeing. We got an additional 10 to 11 inches yesterday. So, first thing is shoveling out and getting the snow blower up and running.  I know more snow is on the way, so we may have to either leave early or later... we shall see.

Have a great day.

RunLikeTheWind23

Morning Ladies!

RR: Last night was 2 miles and weights. Tonight will be 4 miles--probably on the TM again. I can't wait till spring! The roads are still snowy and icy in spots.

NRR: Well, I've cleared myself out--and I'm feeling better! Symptoms of a shunt malfunction disappeared within an hour. Smile Ugh. who would have though that my digestive health is so closely linked now to my neurological functioning!

MA runner girl

Brrr I'm freeezing this morning!

RR: 3 miles last night, plus a 30 min walk in the afternoon with coworkers. I'm thinking a rest day today since I've gone 3 days in a row now. Unless my mom wants to walk tonight.

NRR: Last night DH and I were very productive! After my run I quickly made dinner, yummy stir fry. Then I cleaned up and we got to work organizing in the nursery. We set up the pack n play with bassinet in our bedroom, put away all the stuff that was in the nursery in the closet and set up a bunch of the decorations we ordered last week. It looks SOOO much better. We still need to pack a hospital bag, and get the car seat inspected, but we are getting there! Today I'm working at home and then heading to my mom's to do baby laundry and order take out. Should be a fun night Smile

GSD - Sounds like you guys are having a great time up there! Hope the rest of the week goes well!

RLTW - I am soooo glad that you are feeling better!! I hope you can keep it under control.

Have a great day girls!

PRs: 5k - 22:29, half marathon - 1:47:39

SassySparky

Morning ladies!

RR: Just did 6 miles with 3 x 1600s (8:50, 8;54 and 8:58 ... right on pace!). I even did it outside!! It was chilly but I love that the sun is rising a little earlier these days.

NRR: Work and play. not much else! I hear Griffin waking up so I must go and feed him.

I'll pop on later for personals!

I'll be running my first full, the Richmond Marathon on November 16, 2013!

outwestrunner

Good morning, ladies!

RR: USRD. I didn't sleep well last night so I tried to sleep in an extra hour. Doing today's and yesterday's burpees after work.

NRR: My massage was awesome. Things with DBF went from okay to not so great last night. Not sure what will happen there.

GSD - Enjoy all that wonderful snow!

MA - Nice work getting things together.

RLTW - Glad your situation has improved.

Sassy - How chilly is it down there?

SassySparky

GSD - glad to hear you are having a good family time

RLTW - yay for clearing out ! ;-)

MA - I loved getting the rooms ready for baby, so much fun! Will you post nursery pics on FB?

OWR - I hope things with DBF improve! it was about 40F when I went running, but that's actually a little warmer than it's been the past few weeks (usually 32F).

I'll be running my first full, the Richmond Marathon on November 16, 2013!

NorCal

Hi ladies!

RR. My plan calls for 6 today, but I'll go by how my body's feeling, so it might be shorter, or even a bit longer. This is the first week of 4 runs/week so tomorrow will be another short run and then 15 on Sunday. This is where I start getting out of my comfort zone... But I'm really looking forward to my friend's visit for our 20 miler in 3.5 weeks!

NRR. Off work today and really looking forward to relaxing! DH and I have both been feeling under the weather this week, really trying NOT to get sick! All I really HAVE to do today is grocery shop and run, although there is some end of month business stuff to catch up on, plus some house cleaning, laundry, dog walking etc that I SHOULD do.

GSD- I've been LOVING your winter pictures on FB! So cute! Looks like you've been having a great time up there. When do you come home?

Sassy- Great job on your speed work today!!!

MA- How nice to get some much done last night! You need to post some nursery pics!

OWR- Oh dear, I'm really sorry that things didn't go well with DBF last night. ((hugs)) Hang in there. Glad you got some extra sleep!

RLTW- Yay, so glad to hear you're feeling better!!!

Humboldt Redwoods Half Marathon 10.20.2013 

Tiburon by the Bay Half Marathon 11.3.2013 (My Birthday!) 

Napa Valley Full Marathon 3.2.2013

PRs: 

Half: 1:48

Full: 4:34

melrunner

GSD I loved the photos as well! Are you guys in a cabin??

Sassy great workout this morning!!

MA how does the nursery look? Pics please!!!

RLTW feel better.

OWR hope things ger resolved. I've been there before with C. Our love and life and future was far more important then the smaller things so that's how we overcame it.

NC I miss nice long Runs! How are you liking your juicer?? This morning we had rainbow chard, carrots, oranges, strawberries. We used that juice and blended in two frozenn bananas!! Yummy!!

PO good luck today!!

melrunner

As for me

Tri R nothing today. SadUndecided Was planning on a run this morning but had a horrendous migraine so slept in instead.

NtriR hanging out w mom and inlaw after work. Getting a little anxiety and stressors with wedding planning. We are less then three months away. Surprised

Have a great day!

LucyBelle

Hello!

RR: Did 10 minutes of upper body ST, 10 minutes of core, and 10 minutes of stretching last night. Plan to shuffle 2 miles tonight.

NRR: I don't have to work today because my meeting got canceled, YAY! The weather is super crappy, rainy and chilly, so right now I'm snuggling with Lucy drinking coffee in my sweats. Laundry and grocery shopping are next on the agenda. I'm waiting till later to run in hopes that the rain stops. I'm going to my parent's house to do laundry and I'm kind of hoping my younger sister will be there and will give me a manicure. Smile