Womens Running

Ignore (Read 3 times)

MA runner girl

Ignore

PRs: 5k - 21:22, half marathon - 1:39:43, marathon - 3:37:16

MA runner girl

RR: 5k on Saturday went way better than expected. Finished in 22:29, which is a 38 second PR!! How I pulled that off at 4 months PP I have NO idea. I felt awesome, my splits were 7:10, 7:19, 7:20, :40 (6:40 pace). Paced pretty well! My brother finished around 30... lol He ran the first mile faster than me, and then when I passed him shortly after I think he gave up as he was run walking and SIL, and a bunch of our friends beat him. I took yesterday off so I may run 4 easy tonight since tomorrow is supposed to be stormy.

NRR: Had a great weekend. I swear every monday comes and I have this depressed feeling. I just want to be home with my baby! Sigh. This is already my 6th week at work, and this feeling is not getting any better. It doesn't help that C is still waking up at 12 and 5am every day. Sorry for being such a whino.

NRR2: Had a fabulous time at Lucy's shower yesterday! Funny story though: It was about 90 min from me so I had to stop on the way and feed C. Well he chose that moment to have a blow out bigger than he's ever had ALL over my white shorts... Thank god I had some jeans in my car, but not exactly good shower attire!! I was so embarassed. Oh well! Joys of mommyhood Smile

NC - AWESOME job with your half and getting that sub 1:50!!!!

PRs: 5k - 21:22, half marathon - 1:39:43, marathon - 3:37:16